[Official] July 2-6 in NYC/NJ

n24201041322576987845sn7.jpg

uh, I talked to the woman, we'll be down in LBI Fri - Sun, so if you guys go out somewhere in Belmar or something, or are just hitting the beaches, let me know and we can probably come up during the day Sat for a little bit to say hello. That night I will probably have to go back to LBI though, gotta grill some seafood up.

How are the beaches in Belmar

Eh, avon is next door and a lot nicer imo. Belmar beaches are nice but will be overcrowded. Avon is a "family" town and wll not have as much bs.

both are great. They are next door to one another. Your call. I guess belmar since all the chicks will be there and guys want eyecandy.

suit night would be a bad idea, (1) its nyc and people legitimately wear suits out all the time, (2) its hot as balls and (3) its too much additional packing.

I know in like indianapolis people do suit nights to look like the shit and obvi joke nights, but it just doesn't go over amazing in NYC... just too normal..

Eh, avon is next door and a lot nicer imo. Belmar beaches are nice but will be overcrowded. Avon is a "family" town and wll not have as much bs.
Oh I don't have a preference I've never even been up that way, I just thought that's where you guys were going to be.

suit night would be a bad idea, (1) its nyc and people legitimately wear suits out all the time, (2) its hot as balls and (3) its too much additional packing.

I know in like indianapolis people do suit nights to look like the shit and obvi joke nights, but it just doesn't go over amazing in NYC... just too normal..

agreed, i don't really feel like packing a suit in july

Back