[Epic Thread] This one is for you baby Girl!

this is the saddest shit on TW in my memory

:x

And yet, it's what everyone begs in every single thread a girl posts in. It's kinda sad really. Props on the girl though for making xcursion look like a tool.

She does look like that girl from heroes too. Hayden panisomething

It is funny though. Its like everything tribalwar has ever asked in one girl, and a lot hate it:p
i don't get bragging about banging a very average girl. woooo i got laid by someone who isn't too fat and face isn't too deformed.

there is nothing exceptional about her at all.

she's pretty much the girl i would go for at the very end of the night in the bar when i'm shit faced and all the hot ones are taken.
Shes been bringin a whole lot to the board than you, mr shit on every thread.

And yet, it's what everyone begs in every single thread a girl posts in.

thats why i generally avoid those threads :| i place TW on the utmost pedestal of hard nosed, abusive, take no shit internet cunts - and it breaks my heart to see the desperation that takes over when they have a girl to talk to on the internet

there have been like 3 different threads in the past few days for this dumb slut though, i felt i had to come in and do the thing that i hate other people doing...

'TW is really going downhill'

xcu4b4.jpg

More pics of girl on the right.

since we're making requests...

do you think you could squeeze some hershey's chocolate syrup into her pussy then fuck her and bust inside and when she squeezes the cum and chocolate syrup out of her pussy you could put a cherry on it and it would be a chocolate pussy sundae and you could eat it and she could eat it too and please take pictures please oh please

most of the trolls are lame, but honestly simo, your responses to them are horrible. your best bet is to not even respond.

some of them are actually pretty good at it (though I'd say they've been pretty unsuccessful so far) and might get one over on you if you're not careful.

i don't get bragging about banging a very average girl. woooo i got laid by someone who isn't too fat and face isn't too deformed.

there is nothing exceptional about her at all.

she's pretty much the girl i would go for at the very end of the night in the bar when i'm shit faced and all the hot ones are taken.
TITS OR GTFO

here's some tits

OH MAN WHY ARE YOU BRAGGING ABOUT TITS

Back