Will history remember Trump as the worst President in history?

Will history remember Trump as the worst President in history?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's a real sense of entitlement that makes people think Trump is the worst president in history because he is shitty on twitter.

Like are you sure it's not the dude who rounded up everyone in this country of a specific race and put them in camps? Not one of the presidents who have committed American youth to genocidal campaigns on foreign soil?

We aren't that important

fdr gets a bad rap for internment. read about the niihau incident. there was precedent to conclude that first generation japanese immigrants would be traitorous. was internment the right solution? idk. but it's not like he invented the threat in his head.

I'll miss Trump, the US has supplied the rest of the world with so many lulz over the last 4 years. That said, I do have faith they'll manage to continue being a laughing stock for a few more years.

fdr gets a bad rap for internment. read about the niihau incident. there was precedent to conclude that first generation japanese immigrants would be traitorous. was internment the right solution? idk. but it's not like he invented the threat in his head.

So, you don't know if involuntary detention of citizens due to their race was the right solution or not? Are you that fucking stupid?

FDR is routinely listed as either the top, or within the top-3 of presidents, for no reason except for WW2. His economic policies lengthened the great depression by 7 years, his running on a platform against Hoover policies, then turning around and enacting those same policies (and much worse) as soon as he was inaugurated. His use of patronage to secure swing states, court packing efforts, the NRA (Not the gun rights group), the WPA (where the word boondoggle originated)...I could go on and on. He deserves to be near the bottom, next to idiots like Woodrow Wilson and Jimmy Carter.

And of course his worst crime was how the communists infiltrated every corner of our state department. And the democrats now openly embrace their chinese communist overlords.

And the fucknuts like Vanster, Kunt, and the other leftists here would jump at the chance to suckle Chinese cock.

I think FDR is held as the top pick because he literally created the middle class in America and while an elitist, fought for the rights of working people. Idiots like you don't get that though. But the people did, so they kept re-electing him and the GOP had no answer because all they did was gargle big business cum just like they do today.

What is also hilarious is that Vanster, claiming that China "is the biggest threat to his philosophy and way of life" never applauded or recognized trump's consistent policies against that very communist regime. It was a constant message Trump pounded in the past 4 years.

Not one fucking peep out of Vanster. For something so important to him. You would think that alone would make Vanster a Trump supporter.

Or...he's full of shit, and loves that micro chinese cock.

I'm sticking with option B.

Here's an article on it from CNN.

Will Donald Trump go down as the worst president in history? - CNNPolitics

In before LOL MSM something something fake news from the usual tards.

No one gives a fuck about a news outlets opinion on who they think is the worst president, especially one that isn’t even out of office yet.

They said the same tired shit about bush, guess he’s not looking so bad right now.

I think just about every single think trump did, in spite of the fact he had a divided congress, was spot on. To me he should go down in the top 10 best.

And especially no one gives a single fuck what you think, shit shoveler.

It's not CNN's opinion you dim fucks. You did exactly what I predicted you would do. Read the fucking article.

Back