Famous TW Fuckups

Two suggested additions:

1 - Terox
Flash said:
Terox for smoking crack and releasing the video to tw should definitly be added.
Agreed. That video must be found.

2 - BF_Blitzkrieg busts his gf cheating on him with BF_Flash (the then-captain of BF). Said cheating included the two of them e-mailing pictures back and forth of their naughty parts. Most notably, BF_Flash's dick, complete with pics of him masturbating and cumming. Pics are released to the community, prompting uncountable posts of ridicule. BF_Flash never heard from again.
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189240
Its qualification is iffy since BF_Flash himself didn't fuck up by posting anything, but Blitz exposed Flash's fuckup via this thread.

Regarding Suicide Taxi, I believe all that "i hope your ill son dies" stuff was done sarcastically to help him prove some dumb-assed point of how other people were assholes for having done similar things in the past. Definitely a gem, but it goes in the pile of "funny, but fake" with Obscured.Cherub tardfucker.

Costco thievery was worth a laugh, but not too huge of a fuckup. Honorable mention, anyhow.

Last edited:
AirGibson said:
2 - BF_Blitzkrieg busts his gf cheating on him with BF_Flash (the then-captain of BF). Said cheating included the two of them e-mailing pictures back and forth of their naughty parts. Most notably, BF_Flash's dick, complete with pics of him masturbating and cumming. Pics are released to the community, prompting uncountable posts of ridicule. BF_Flash never heard from again.
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189240
Its qualification is iffy since BF_Flash himself didn't fuck up by posting anything, but Blitz exposed Flash's fuckup via this thread.

Ha, somehow I missed that entire piece of drama.

KnightWolf said:
don't have time to read the whole thing, but I think there was a guy who cut a plugged in power cord with scissors and almost killed himself -- forget who tho.

edit: plus, how the fuck is VIRUS TIME not on the first page???

epic thread!

and please, virus time on first page illico! (link to virus time thread please)

It saddens me that most of the pics in these threads aren't hosted anymore. I was really looking forward to pics of that Flash guy jerking off. Fucking christ.

Arachno said:
The guy who was a gymnast and posted pictures of his girlfriend's breasts after everyone on TW bugged him for them. He is then endlessly ridiculed and eventually IMs a TWer and asks him to call it off. He is told to post something along the lines of "I'm a huge faggot" here and the ridiculing will stop. He does so only to have the log of said chat posted right after and the ridiculing increases. He is never heard from again. Sorry i don't remember any of the names or the thread title and this was a long ass time ago, but i'm sure somebody will remember, even from this half assed account.

The guy who claimed to have fucked a retard just to fuck with TW only to have a couple of guys show up to his house and harrass him for being a "retard fucker".

Holy shit that was me IM'n him... Christ I forgot about that.

That was funny shit.

Colossus for screwing with the WRONG GUY and his website (lets forget that this was some sort of TW "raid" to bring them down). Only to end up with threatening phone calls to his home, a nice Flash movie being made and a goatse being hand delivered to the guys house.

(or was this across several threads, like James Bond movies that all meld in to one?)

Back