donald trump is an evil pedophile - healthcare is a human right

healthcare is a human right.

But that doesn't mean that everyone gets to go to cedars sinai. there are free clinics in every city

nothing that requires the labor of others is a basic human right

Go fuck yourself.

Healthcare is a human right. That's your opinion, and anyone who says it. Just because you say it, Bernie says it, Biden says it, doesn't make it happen.

World peace is a human right. Make it happen.

United States Bill of Rights - Wikipedia
I don't see health care.

Ok, let's go here.
Human rights - Wikipedia

"Although accepted by the signaturies to the UDHR, most of them do not in practice give equal weight to the different types of rights. Western cultures have often given priority to civil and political rights, sometimes at the expense of economic and social rights such as the right to work, to education, health and housing. For example, in the United States there is no universal access to healthcare free at the point of use. That is not to say that Western cultures have overlooked these rights entirely (the welfare states that exist in Western Europe are evidence of this). Similarly the ex Soviet bloc countries and Asian countries have tended to give priority to economic, social and cultural rights, but have often failed to provide civil and political rights. "

Not equal. Can't have everything be equal to everyone. Doesn't work that way.

Last edited:
"Health care is a taxpayer's right" is a more accurate statement. And if you don't pay tax, pay for your health care. That's what I do.

When did it become government's responsibility to take care of everyone? I can't find that anywhere in the constitution.

I agree with Dare about Trump. You will never convince me he didn’t use Epstein’s services. Same with Clinton.

I don’t believe that Universal Healthcare is necessarily a right, but I do think a precedent has been set with things like SSN and Medicare etc. so I’m not against it if done right.

Personally I’m more concerned with getting Americans back to work. That’s the number 1 issue for me.

The idea of providing universal healthcare to a population of disgusting fat slobs is laughable and frightening at the same time.

Healthy taxpaying Americans should fight against it tooth and nail. There's no possible positive end result.

35465b3493183acd0f02e373b824835e.jpg

I agree with Dare about Trump. You will never convince me he didn’t use Epstein’s services. Same with Clinton.

I don’t believe that Universal Healthcare is necessarily a right, but I do think a precedent has been set with things like SSN and Medicare etc. so I’m not against it if done right.

Personally I’m more concerned with getting Americans back to work. That’s the number 1 issue for me.

Don't be stupid. If Trump "used Epstein services" I guarantee you everybody in this world would know because that would have been the first thing that the clintons threw at him.

Don't be stupid. If Trump "used Epstein services" I guarantee you everybody in this world would know because that would have been the first thing that the clintons threw at him.

Clinton’s used his services too, so that was not likely to happen. I believe a lot of the politicians probably have which is why it isn’t brought up. He was charged with rape along side Epstein, why are they not bringing that up? Washington is a cesspool

I do appreciate that the insidious left has tried to slip yet another lie in there about Trump. So now he's a pedophile too? Sure thing, commies. Biden's the pedo. Not Trumpster. Genuflect. Don't deflect.

But according to you guys, being pedo is okay now. So where's the beef?

Back