Poll: Worst US president ever.

Who is the worst US President ever?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its trump by a wide margin, dotards asleep on the job like an old dog

1/3 Trump learns about coronavirus outbreak in China from intelligence officials.
1/3 Trump holds Miami, FL rally.
1/4 Trump plays golf.
1/5 Trump plays golf.
1/ 8 CDC issues warning about coronavirus.
1/9 Trump holds rally in Toledo, OH.
1/14 Trump holds Milwaukee, WI rally.
1/18 Trump plays golf.
1/19 Trump plays golf.
1/20 1st US case confirmed.
1/22 Trump "...we have it totally under control. It is going to be just fine".
1/23 Hubei, China goes on lockdown
1/24 Global cases over 1,000
1/27 Trump holds Wildwood, NJ rally
1/27 Global deaths over 100
1/30 Trump holds Des Moines, IA rally.
1/31 Global cases over 10,000
1/31 Trump enacts China travel ban.
2/1 Trump plays golf.
2/2 Trump "We pretty much shut it down coming in from China."
2/2 Trump plays golf.
2/5 End of impeachment
2/10 Trump holds Manchester, NH rally.
2/10 Global deaths over 1,000
2/15 Trump plays golf.
2/19 Trump holds Phoenix, AZ rally.
2/20 Trump holds Colorado Springs, CO rally.
2/21 The first Italian cities go on lockdown
2/21 Trump hold Las Vegas, NV rally.
2/25 Trump "...we are down to 15 cases, will be zero soon."
2/27 Trump "One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”
2/28 Trump holds Charleston, SC rally and says worries about the virus is the new "hoax".
2/29 1st American dies from coronavirus.
3/2 Trump holds Charlotte, NC rally.
3/6 Global cases over 100,000
3/6 Trump “Anybody that needs a test, gets a test. We—they’re there. They have the tests. And the tests are beautiful.”
3/7 Trump plays golf.
3/7 Trump says "No I'm not concerned at all. We've done a great job".
3/8 Trump plays golf.
3/9 The whole country of Italy goes on lockdown
3/11 CDC WHO declares SARS-CoV-2 a pandemic
3/13 Trump declares a national emergency.
3/13 Trump "No, I don't take responsibility at all".
3/17 Trump "I’ve always known this is a real—this is a pandemic. I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic … I’ve always viewed it as very serious.”
3/19 Trump enacts travel ban on European countries.
3/27 Trump signs Covid-19 relief Bill
3/28 U.S. deaths surpass 1000
4/1 U.S deaths surpass 5000.
4/3 Trump fires intelligence community inspector general who flagged Ukraine whistleblower complaint that lead to his impeachment.

can't believe people can't see all that maga coming out of this administration, the most accomplished administration of all time

The orange balloon seems to be holding his own in the face of a strong challenge from the dim contingent.

Can you talk about your muslim leaders for awhile? This forum is international. Why do you always want to talk about America?
I"m learning great things about Finland from Denver... tell us about the great politics in the muslim country you live in.

I've only been politically minded for Bush Jr, Obama, and Trump.

I wasn't old enough to vote for Bush, but he made me angry. I've always went back and forth in my head between Bush and Obama of who was the worst.

Its a really hard decision.

Bush clearly lied. He was a puppet to Cheney, 911 happen on watch and nothing ads up, he started a war, he lied about weapons of mass destruction, the guy was a dumbass, PATRIOT act implemented by his administration leading to constitutional rights being lost, created the worthless TSA.

After bush i was ready for an 'outsider' so i voted for Obama.

Almost immediately regretted it.

How ACA was passed was illegal, he lied all the time, I was a manager at the time and had to tell my employee's they were losing hours because of his shit policy, fast and furious, raised taxes more than any president in US history, weaponized FISA courts and abused the PATRIOT act, had reporters killed, created more social divide than any president ever, did nothing but fuel the opioid epidemic, did nothing to secure our border, fired whistle blowers at whim, and was married to a tranny.

So i guess if it came down to it, Obama has been the worst prez of my lifetime.

and i threw my vote away voting for him in 2008.

fuck me

Trump is clearly the best. By far without question. He will go down in history as one of the best ever. Especially if he gets the economy back after this shit show.

Too bad history books won't exist any more. It'll all just be made up stories, like it's supposed to be.

Back