So wait, are we not celebrating MLK and Black history month anymore?

slush didn't ask for it to be removed tho

we should blame duff :) for everything

also I think it was just appearing early b/c of flawed programming in the matrix and will probably be back at the proper time

we should diversify the logo

throw some slant eyed charlies up there, maybe do a beaner tuesday

i want 2 spice it up

ru61s2.jpg

Sorry dude but your deleting has already been scheduled. I require 5 days notice of cancellation. Your deleting will take place as scheduled sometime in the next 72 hours.

Down here in Miami they certainly care about MLK day. Besides the parades, they have bikes up, guns down. This is a celebration of riding dirt bikes and ATV vehicles through the streets at high speed, at rush hour. Complete dis-regard for accidents, and the law. The cops can't stop it. They can pick off a few here and there when the bikes break down or crash. But when the pack is moving, forget it. Just search YouTube for Bikes up, Guns down. Don't be on the streets of Miami at rush hour. They travel up I-95 to Broward county, then turn around and head back on the side streets, usually stopping at a gas station.

They claim it's a celebration, right.

Last edited:
Niggers and criminality go hand in hand.

It's the big story down here, the bikes up guns down thing. On one hand, it's entertaining, because it's a live chase. All the news stations will have helicopters up in the air. I go to work (yes, I'm working on MLK day), come home, turn on the news, and there's the chase. On the other hand, there will be accidents. Innocent people trying to get home could have their car damaged if a bike runs into it.

They started early. They rode Friday at 05:30pm in downtown Miami on the surface streets. They went right past the Miami Arena on Brickel Ave. It's on the local news. It's the top story, but the local news is only giving it a minute of air time before moving on. The cops aren't chasing, but they're following. Not interesting to watch, a bunch of thugs doing wheelies in the street.

‘Wheels Up, Guns Down’ riders spotted in Miami-Dade ahead of MLK Day

Last edited:
i'm working on mlk day, too

best way 2 stick it 2 the niggers is to do what they loathe most (work) on their special day

It's the big story down here, the bikes up guns down thing. On one hand, it's entertaining, because it's a live chase. All the news stations will have helicopters up in the air. I go to work (yes, I'm working on MLK day), come home, turn on the news, and there's the chase. On the other hand, there will be accidents. Innocent people trying to get home could have their car damaged if a bike runs into it.

I hear ya. That shit was going on when I lived in Fort Lauderdale. Niggers and kikes share a live in the moment and give no regard to anyone or anything mentality. Very happy the only time I see a nigger or kike is when I go to Detroit.

Back