HION - I let her slob my nob

Blitz posted pic of chick claiming to get a BJ from her

arcadus posted her plentyoffish profile
HION - I let her slob my nob by Blitz - Page 5 - TribalWar Forums (no idea how he found that)

coza_ruined_tribes_draft sent her a message with the link to this post:
HION - I let her slob my nob by Blitz - Page 7 - TribalWar Forums

mstrike posted a msg from a convo someone had with her:
HION - I let her slob my nob by Blitz - Page 10 - TribalWar Forums

Stage01 is Blitz's smurf:

HION - I let her slob my nob by Blitz - Page 10 - TribalWar Forums

Refried posted another chat with her:
HION - I let her slob my nob by Blitz - Page 11 - TribalWar Forums

Then you posted her myspace.
thx

To Blitz: The fact that you didn't rehost the image with a different name is super newb.

You have to understand that TW will do some CSI shit to anything they get a hold of IF it can have some negative effect on someone else through the Internet.

This would be the e-quivalent of a cock-block, although you got some head, so it was more like a cock-a-doodle do.

its more like snitching.
nexting isn't even a real word, but in TW context, this isn't nexting.

confession: I did this to MaxxCarnage years ago before this shit became a real problem and started driving people off.

:ban:

Last edited:
guise ur gonna make her cry
1204787490387.gif

This is kinda strange. I know the girl also, and I'm 110% sure that Blitz got nothing out of her. He's just trying to show off again like the Toys R Us thing and the time he said he was going to sleep with his girlfriend on webcam :) He's a real stud! Blitz fails again.

so i tried asking her to make an account and post on tw but no, all i got was mraaaahhhh you called me ugly mrrraaahhhhh. so all she is gonna do is lurk, sorry tw

I dunno

she looks pretty rockin in those jeans. maybe it's just cause i'm used to spanish girls who tend to be a bit thicker than the super models you guys fuck day-in-day-out

but i'd stuff her muffin.

Back