[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

which answer do you believe?

do you really think herman cain was at that rally because he felt like it?

I don't know, I haven't spoken to him or Trump about it.

What was his relationship with Trump and the Campaign? Was it advantageous for him to be there?

i haven't spoken to them about it either, but i'm brave enough to venture a guess.

what's your reasoning for why herman cain attended that rally?

so all these bullshit posts where you say Cain went because he was forced, or had to out of loyalty....is a guess. Thank you for admitting that.

The rest of us are making no assumptions. Cain went for whatever his reasons were.

Just because you can be influenced so easily doesn't mean Cain was.

Why would it be advantageous for him to be there? Just guessing.

If there was nothing to gain then how could you possibly make the argument that he was pressured to be there in the face of death? Trump threatened him with torture?

Just admit you're talking out of your ass and be done with it. You don't know why he was there.

Struggling to believe he died from only covid, if he even had it. I don't trust kikes enough.

Edit: :rofl: "After four weeks of hospitalization, he died from the disease's complications at age 74."

Yeah, that's what I thought. He died from something else.

In that light, the total death count for AIDS worldwide is actually zero.

so get yer raw dog on boys

5lMVEhT.png

anyone really voting for biden? not sure i can shake this one off

are you kidding? The liberal machine has fooled these chuckleheads (see cael, cumdumplins, etc) to the point they are outraged if Trump looks left instead of right.

However, I think these liberal governors and mayors who have let their cities go to shit for obvious political reasons (aka make orange man look even worse) will have this backfire by law abiding citizens.

If there was nothing to gain then how could you possibly make the argument that he was pressured to be there in the face of death? Trump threatened him with torture?

Just admit you're talking out of your ass and be done with it. You don't know why he was there.

everyone can reasonably deduce that herman cain was at that rally because he either had to be out of duty to his job or because he felt like if he didn't go he would fall out of trump's good favor.

i think the crazier theory would be to assume that herman cain really just loves attending rallies and this is how he likes to spend his free time.

are you kidding? The liberal machine has fooled these chuckleheads (see cael, cumdumplins, etc) to the point they are outraged if Trump looks left instead of right.

However, I think these liberal governors and mayors who have let their cities go to shit for obvious political reasons (aka make orange man look even worse) will have this backfire by law abiding citizens.

Im ridin with biden

And i vote blue down the line, trump caused covid-19 (even though its a hoax) and all the riots in the liberal cities and russia gate!

I like winning something trump doesnt do!

Can't wait for Cornpop's pop to ACTUALLY MAGA instead of just giving tax cuts to the top 1% and giant multinational corporations as Dump has done!

everyone can reasonably deduce that herman cain was at that rally because he either had to be out of duty to his job or because he felt like if he didn't go he would fall out of trump's good favor.

i think the crazier theory would be to assume that herman cain really just loves attending rallies and this is how he likes to spend his free time.
It's his job you dummy. Maybe it's possible he wants to do his job well and felt a duty to be there on account of his position.

You know. Just maybe. Like almost any other person with a decent career would do.

I agree, Herman Cain felt pressured to be at a Trump rally. His attendance cost him his life.

Was his attendance really necessary? How about the rally? Maybe it wasn't the smartest choice to hold such an event in the middle of a pandemic. Maybe it wasn't the smartest choice to require a geriatric member of your cabinet to be there as part of their job.

Back