[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Havax, trump is an adult. He could have chosen not to hold an indoor rally with no mask requirement during the middle of a pandemic. Instead trump chose to stroke his ego and endanger Americans - herman cain is dead as a result. Thanks obama

I'm constantly amazed at how deluded and stupid you people can be.

Props for that I guess.

I'm constantly amazed at how deluded and stupid you people can be.

Props for that I guess.

go ahead and pretend there wasn't any pressure on herman cain showing up to that rally.

everyone knows trump tries to reward people that are loyal to him. everyone knows trump tries to undermine those who he perceives as being disloyal.

herman cain wasn't attending that rally because it was his idea of a good time, he was just sucking up to his boss.

it's only weird behaviour when your expectation of loyalty is having a geriatric member of your team show up at an indoor cheerleading event to stoke your ego during the middle of a pandemic that's killing off the elderly. that was trump's choice. weird.

Fuckin weirdo Trump rewarding loyalty and undermining those who are not loyal

UNHEARD OF BEHAVIOUR IN HUMAN RACE

How fucking CRAZY is that eh? Such a weird behaviour. What a weirdo.

(TDS approaching 120%)

Yes, it absolutely is crazy when it's done to the extent that someone feels they have to risk their life to achieve the required suckup level, and then they die as a result. What don't you get about that?

Yes, it absolutely is crazy when it's done to the extent that someone feels they have to risk their life to achieve the required suckup level, and then they die as a result. What don't you get about that?

lol feels they have to risk their life....... bruh

amram, i love that you're sperging out on this concept, but you should know something.

the reason i said everyone knows trump rewards loyalty is because most everyone does that themselves. it's human nature.

nevertheless another man probably wouldn't care if herman cain showed up to his rally or not. moreover it was irresponsible for trump to hold an indoor rally during the middle of a pandemic. no masks, no social distancing. doesn't seem worth it to me. :shrug:

amram, i love that you're sperging out on this concept, but you should know something.

the reason i said everyone knows trump rewards loyalty is because most everyone does that themselves. it's human nature.

nevertheless another man probably wouldn't care if herman cain showed up to his rally or not. moreover it was irresponsible for trump to hold an indoor rally during the middle of a pandemic. no masks, no social distancing. doesn't seem worth it to me. :shrug:

Is there a recorded phone call or a letter from Trump pressuring buddy to go with him?

:lol: are you seriously pretending herman cain was not under any pressure to attend the rally?

let's run with that for a moment. why do you think herman cain would show up to that rally?

:lol: are you seriously pretending herman cain was not under any pressure to attend the rally?

let's run with that for a moment. why do you think herman cain would show up to that rally?

I dunno, his job? His loyalty? He felt like it?

I thought you actually had something concrete... not just TDS

Back