[ANNOUNCEMENT] We're getting married.

You guys gotta remeber that they are sweedish, aka whitey mc whitey. But even still she is pretty pale. Go to a taning machine so we can see the diffrence between her and her gown.

Odds are dead even that we see this thread in the morning when she wakes up:

[ANNOUNCEMENT] We're calling off the marriage.

Maraxus said:
You guys gotta remeber that they are sweedish, aka whitey mc whitey. But even still she is pretty pale. Go to a taning machine so we can see the diffrence between her and her gown.
I think her being pale pales in comparison (HAHA A PUN ABOUT PEDOPHILES) to the fact that she is TWICE HIS AGE

i'm not defending glare

i'm setting the record straight

also i'm unaware of any male knights rescuing other men

maybe you read a different kind of 'fairy' tale

Aestis said:
I think her being pale pales in comparison (HAHA A PUN ABOUT PEDOPHILES) to the fact that she is TWICE HIS AGE
monchichi.jpg

You suck.

easily could be his mother.

sooo gross.

When she was 30, he was 4. Picture a 30 year old picking up guys at the local kindergarten.

ew.

piotrr said:
monchichi.jpg

You suck.
You realize that's how you looked when she was THIRTY YEARS OLD. You were a fucking 4 year old. You think you're an old soul born in a young body? No, you're a fucking idiot soul born into an ugly body

You realize that's what you look like TODAY?

Yes, I was a four year old once. I grew up. You didn't. Akela was also years old once. She grew up too. Today we are both adults. You are not.

If growing up means wanting to have sex with women twice my age, then count me out. You can be a granny fucker all you like

Back