Fortnite

give it a go then HaPpY :>

since the game is for little kids and you are a superior race, you should be able to put up some nice kill counts and a few wins very easily

we'll wait here for you to post some pics or vids of you owning all the toddlers :)

It's definitely a... I guess "childish" game

But it's still fun

I really don't care if it says "For ages 3 - 6" on the box, if the thing is fun I'm playing with it anyway :shock:

for about 10min. built some crap like a minecraft fag, killed some 3 year old, then his 4 year old sister kill me. loled. uninstalled... went back to league where i can drop teemo shrooms like a manly man.

its ok tw parents play this cuz their kids do, i get that. im sure u played minecraft too before yor kid moved to this.... but those loners playin this at age 30+.......
giphy.gif

But you haven't said why.

Outside of the dances and the silly outfits and lack of a grrrr, war! fight! die bitch! vibe that most FPS games have, what's your big beef with it? It's fun.

I don't wanna be even more of a condescending douche than usual...but I'm gonna do a TPK effort post

I would have thought that most people (like HaPpY and the TW of yesteryear) who claim to be into high skill cap online shooter games with interesting movement mechanics and other twists (like Tribes) would be able to appreciate some of what makes Fortnite quite exceptional :eek:

the true evidence of this forum being dead is that almost no one here knows shit about video games anymore...people are old and out of touch and playing cookie cutter turds like OW, CoD, BF, and endless survival games

as one of the elitists who SHOULD know better, HaPpY sort of disappoints me. But on the other hand, even though he should know better, he's always been a retard, soooo...

the problem with Fortnite is it's just another battle royale game at the end of the day so...meh

but objectively speaking it's a much more skilful competitive game than most other things out there atm, so even for HaPpY it's extra dumb to decry other people for blindly liking shit games, while at the same time blindly raging about one of the few 'big' games to be doing some interesting things

:soapbox:

Millions of people like Justin Bieber - I don't have to defend the opinion that you're a fucking loser if you listen to "his work". The "It's really popular" defense only works if we ignore any context of what it is and who has popularized it.

If you like Fortnite, that's cool - I don't need you to justify that for me to understand. By that token, I don't need Happy to explain his stance on the game; it's pretty fucking clear, let's not pretend to be confused about it.

I follow you :)

blindly hating something because it's popular is just as dumb as blindly liking something because it's popular

right?

Back