[so] I bought a camper!

Yeah we can pretty much camp anywhere we want in the mountains around me.. within reason of course. That is all we really do. A few of us have different plots of land and we have all cleared out areas. Only one has water and showers on site. The rest are primitive camping. Size of the trailer comes into play when it comes to how primitive but we get pretty out there even with those. I don't have near the biggest one... by far lol

Last edited:
Sitting out in the middle of nowhere with friends and family either riding 4 wheelers and side by sides or playing in the water is pretty redneck alright

some of u city fags could use a bit more redneck in ur life. vanster can tell you.

some of u city fags could use a bit more redneck in ur life. vanster can tell you.

what i could use is once

JUST ONCE

seeing an f350+ (insert gm/mopar kiddy grabber max truck designation here, i think they're p much the same but on thousands instead of x-hundredfiftys) with dualies that is hauling either a full load or a full trailer instead of ~nothing, not even a fucking soccer ball for the real man's kid who the driver is happily raising as his own~

in my local area

look man, all i'm saying is these fucking carpetbagger cube dweller silicon valley goddamned neckbearded POSERS don't wear ski boots every day, even if they go on a ski vacation at least once a year

so WHY r they buying the maxxxed out ranch man's truck for their once-a-decade haul of fair trade organic palestinian peace manure?

it's b/c they deserve to die and i hope they burn in hell 

what i could use is once

JUST ONCE

seeing an f350+ (insert gm/mopar kiddy grabber max truck designation here, i think they're p much the same but on thousands instead of x-hundredfiftys) with dualies that is hauling either a full load or a full trailer instead of ~nothing, not even a fucking soccer ball for the real man's kid who the driver is happily raising as his own~

in my local area

no worries, i'm sure he's hauling a boat or a few ice chests full of beer with fishing gear and camping gear on the weekend while ur fueling up ur prius to go to wholefoods.

lmao ur gonna have 2 try harder than that, bruh

@ least the prius is a proper grocery getter and their owners aren't tryhards like the empty bed, no trailer, dualies while parked across 3 spots at the whole foods guys

basically prius is 4/5 on poser scale, and cube dwellers w/ no load dualies (also at whole foods, don't deny it u kno it's true) r 234789643298064327352/5 on the poser scale

fking carlos mencia is offended by such a lvl of poserdom

#Sad!

btw i take it all back and ur off the hook if ur one of these cube dweller faggots but u also r consistent and u wear ski boots every day, including while driving ur empty truck

stop trolling

but yeah, people that get upset by big trucks are usually the ones that were bullied in high school by jocks and the 4h club.

also, the cheerleaders probably looked at the guy with pity in their eyes, or laughed. either one.

4h club would be actual ranch kids w/ trailers hauling animals, not silly lil computer operators playing dress-up

aka wat all u cube dwelling posers fantasize about being while u take ur f-350 to the corporate office park, five guys for lunch, and maybe getting a ~big load of cargo~ at the liquor store every day

ayckshually u make me realize an important point

these trucks don't have windows @ the driver's footwell, so idk if these doods actually r posers. they might all be legit philosophically consistent and wear ski boots while they drive, so i'm being v unfair

pretty bad ass, I just got a new work truck and want something to pull

qMab8TC.jpg

Back