Phantomstranger/KOS

send to me. I got a webspace on planettribes.com

btw I finished the hands. haven't put the model in the game though. did some tweaking also.

alpha_finish.jpg

I was bored so I tried transforming it. mind you the wings are missing but you get an idea what it would look like. looks like if somone wanted to make a transforming mod each mode would have to be adjusted slightly.

anime version
01i-diver.gif

3d version
tran_ger.jpg

anime version
01i-fighter.gif

3d version
tran_jet.jpg

of course the anime version doesn't have to fit the constraints of normal reality, so the proportions don't have to match up.

of course you can get it to work with a single model as models of the robot do exist that transform. but they don't look exactly like the anime version. such as
real.jpg

just thought I would do this incase someone brings it up.

fuck dude thats some mad shit hey props to you.

would u think of tinkering with the transofmration for the models in game?like what events would you make transform if so>? all i could think of what be ducking, jmping, maybe jump jetting?

which sounds retarded, but im just purely thinking of stuff. but also wouldn't that cause like, to much poly counts or just sluggish performance in general in action?

nah not going to work. we could make a mod of sorts where you pressed a button and you transformed. like solider to jet and then you are flying around the level.

there isn't much you can do with the default game without modding it. pretty much stick the figure in and replace the current model is all you are going to get without modding the game.

well i found a temp host for now(dunno if this will stay alive or not, but anywho ill send later pics to you ps(although i dunno what your email address is.. or at least the one you check often)

so anyway, these are un textured but itll give you a general idea of what itll look like in game

latest :
mech01.jpg

mech02.jpg

legs coming soon... well... as soon as i think up something that fits

the one thats being a real bitch about uvws =\ :
rahxephon01.jpg

rahxephon02.jpg

and i dont really feel like showing off my gundam model just yet... since im not happy with it at all so far

but anywho, i figured you should see what im up to

almost forgot... first is 564 polys atm and the second is 652

Last edited:
well the default models are about 500, so im doing ok, as long as i add lods it should be fine (i can cut out a lot of detail on them for lods, but i dont really wanna do it for the main model because it is still pretty low(most other games from around the same time are closer to 800-1000, and i see plenty of pics of people getting 100+ fps so it shouldnt really matter that much :p )

Last edited:
yeah phantom, i get what u are saying, sort of a bit of a shame, but different models are nothing to complain bout as it is.

what the heck

I suggest a veritech at the beginning of this thread and way down the line at no request i get a rip off of a veritech!

Only kidding. Very much looking forward to it, PS.

Shinigami said:
what the heck

I suggest a veritech at the beginning of this thread and way down the line at no request i get a rip off of a veritech!

Only kidding. Very much looking forward to it, PS.

cute. and I can do a veritech later. as a matter of fact it probably would take half the time that the alpha took.

looking good btw KOS. but square peg hands? I know t1 has poly limitation but that's ridiculous dude. of course though the default models have square pegs for hands.

or are you waiting to put the hands on? I am guessing no with the length of the arms.

also everyone I have decided to port my alpha to T2. why? because there are no custom player models for the game. yeah yeah everyone can hate me all the want. but I am going to port it for both games. I just wanted to do it for T2 first though.

I went ahead and did the texture along with the head for the blue version.

fullshot.jpg

back.jpg

I'll go ahead and stick them in the game before I make the other two. I was just board and didn't feel like going through all the crap of putting them in yet.

Phantomstranger said:
looking good btw KOS. but square peg hands? I know t1 has poly limitation but that's ridiculous dude. of course though the default models have square pegs for hands.

or are you waiting to put the hands on? I am guessing no with the length of the arms.

also everyone I have decided to port my alpha to T2. why? because there are no custom player models for the game. yeah yeah everyone can hate me all the want. but I am going to port it for both games. I just wanted to do it for T2 first though.

What will people do with them in T2? Play around in a server by themselves w/ HM2 on just so they can see the models? No offense, and I appreciate you making the models, but at least they'll get some use in T1.

Back