[HM:Crasher] New 1.40 Anti-Happymod

so what's the deal as of now? did mav put it on community? i'll install tonight. just last night i was accused of cheating on community. they said it seemed like i wasn't taking any damage (even though i died a ton, like always). do cheats like that even exist?

pisses me off when it's obvious someone is using perma-iffs. makes hiding with the flag during standoffs impossible. also makes sneaky cap routes impossible.

I wouldn't worry about installing this. It's not on the community and its not worth putting it on there.

Right now people are just happy to play tribes..which is fine because so am I.

I would love to play another tourney with at least 4 teams. Idk if we could get enough signups without an anticheat. So that is why I pursue an anticheat rather than just say screw it and give up.

bugs has been playin for like 10 years and is still just as bad as he was when he started

that said he kno alot about the gaem and i enjoy listening 2 his story time but still he very very bad and it make me lol

??? i am good person grove do not rage

bug believe i got conspiracy to make new hack and become champion of tribe

grove having meltdown recently it sad

0psay0 recently cum 2 america from island and he have 2 relearn many new thing

this very hard on most ppl and break them d0wn very ez so plz bare w 0psayo0 as he transition from island 2 america it can be tough sumtime

Back