3.0.9 ninja patch on tues apparently

... lol @ the people calling the other players bad in this thread. I get a giggle every time I see it.

It just seems... sad in a way, you know?

Yes. We recently got sunder armor (since I am now a prot warrior), and we were missing our enhancement shaman last night.

However, checking more recent parses, he still seemed a bit low.

What raidbuff issues do you see?

Battle Shout for one. No idea what araya was doing last night with it, unless they heard me wrong and both were doing commanding shout.

Improved Icy Talons/Windfury

Unleashed rage which we typically have.

That's pretty big, yea.
Your fury warriors don't sunder when there's no prot in the raid? That's a lot of potential DPS wasted for them and other melee and if they work together it only takes 2-3 gcd's to get a 5stack up.

You had 4 paladins so why would they cast battle shout? They should've had kings/might/sanctuary and only worry about keeping commanding up. One of the 4 paladins at the very least should've been able to offer imp might.

Faithloss also has 2x 16hit gems and is 59rating over cap and is using a 25sp meta instead of the crit meta - not to mention if using the SP meta the one that adds 2% int would be better than 2% reduced threat. Changing one or both of those gems to spirit/spellpower and the meta to Chaotic would help out. Frijo should be getting beat by a couple hundred DPS by Faith (he's ~100 spellpower and 3%crit lower) and his meta is probably covering a lot of that ground.

Your fury warriors don't sunder when there's no prot in the raid? That's a lot of potential DPS wasted for them and other melee and if they work together it only takes 2-3 gcd's to get a 5stack up.

You had 4 paladins so why would they cast battle shout? They should've had kings/might/sanctuary and only worry about keeping commanding up. One of the 4 paladins at the very least should've been able to offer imp might.

Faithloss also has 2x 16hit gems and is 59rating over cap and is using a 25sp meta instead of the crit meta - not to mention if using the SP meta the one that adds 2% int would be better than 2% reduced threat. Changing one or both of those gems to spirit/spellpower and the meta to Chaotic would help out. Frijo should be getting beat by a couple hundred DPS by Faith (he's ~100 spellpower and 3%crit lower) and his meta is probably covering a lot of that ground.

They did, but in the spirit of improving DPS, I ended up playing a prot warrior. We also only had 1 fury warrior before the last couple of weeks, and Araya had been hit or miss due to work for a couple of weeks before that. This is a more permanent solution and now we have 3 trying to get into raids.

Faithloss seems to only want to play when Shondra is around (they are a couple) and seems to be losing interest, which is why Ghost joining us at this time seems to work out. I don't think Faithloss has adjusted his gems much, if at all, lately, and I don't see them even logging on much outside of raiding now. Can't blame them, most of the officers spend our time playing L4D now too.

DR is our ret at the moment. I'm not certain who amongst them has kings. We have Supple (new guy) and Extent. Faith was one of our better dpsers when he really played the game.

For a while, we had no warriors and I was using expose armor most of the time, which is far more costly than sunders.

Sanctuary is nice also, free rage reward for bad luck :p

Nice to see DR going ret, but what will he bitch about if he's no longer tanking? Our guild is much like yours, a lot of people playing other games outside main and alt raids and most of the others are doing a couple dailies or achievements.

I login and do 2 dailies for each toon then flip gems on the AH until I get bored, not much else to do these days.

Sanctuary is nice also, free rage reward for bad luck :p

Nice to see DR going ret, but what will he bitch about if he's no longer tanking? Our guild is much like yours, a lot of people playing other games outside main and alt raids and most of the others are doing a couple dailies or achievements.

I login and do 2 dailies for each toon then flip gems on the AH until I get bored, not much else to do these days.

Unfortunately, I don't even have the time to level an alt. L4D is fast and easy, and we usually have a blast being dumb in it.

Our raid has seen so many changes in the past 2-3 weeks that it is hard for me to take out the time to gather all the info for getting buffs and all that stuff going. I get home at around 8:30, eat, and immediately start to raid during raid nights, and it's been whatever group we get, we get.

There has been a lot of RL freak occurences/problems with some people lately and it's hard to throw out 3-4 people when they were consistent before, despite it sucking to start a bit late/without a full 25.

At least now if you're short a few you can call it an achievement run and still raid.

And stfu loto, not saying time to hang up the shoes it's just the calm before things get interesting again. Same shit happens a couple times every year waiting for new content, I should just level an alt but I hate leveling.

Rolled a 9 for my t7.5 gloves tonight, another week without them. /wrists

2 months now only needing gloves, shits mad gay.

I really don't care if I am ret or prot, if we can get a full time ret I will just go back to prot full time. I just thought ret would be a good benefit to the raid, but I am not that great at it, although I have learned a lot the last few says about how to pick the right rotation based on the fight, and to stop trying to use my instant cast flash of light from art of war all the time.

For me playing the mage helps me more then anything else in still keeping it interesting to play the paly. The mage is a lot different, which I am sure is why Smaq has fun with a warrior and a priest because of how different they play and the stats you need to work on. I still notice that with ret I stand too far from bosses sometimes to use crusader strike, which means I am out of melee range, minor issue really and just a lack of experience with melee dps.

With the blessing setup I always pickup kings in my spec because I am consistent (ie I have no life), we did have improved might in the raid but the warriors said they could handle it, holy palys seem to get it so I didn't even putting 2 points in it for my ret build. Sanct is a amazing buff, but I rarely get to cast it on more people since I am usually the only one with kings.

Back