3.0.9 ninja patch on tues apparently

Looks like they stealth nerfed the spellpower coefficient on ABarr. No idea what the new value is. I didn't even notice...

So last Tuesday, they added that little hotfix for most battlegroups and servers and the lag was a non-issue.

Yesterday, minor patch, and people were disconnecting and lagging on Thaddius and beyond. If for whatever reason there's a patch again next week, we'll probably hold off raiding to avoid stupid disconnects and shit.

This happen to anyone else?

Data: how did you notice they nerfed ABar's sp coefficient? I grinded a shit ton of BGs after the patch and did notice I wasn't hitting as hard in general; however my overall dmg was consistent with the #'s I put up prior to the patch. If you find out keep us updated ;). Thanks

Rofl who is crujones? Hes awful.

Friend of STK rank. When we end up short, which has happened quite often lately, we start inviting people who are casuals and friends of friends.

Crujones is actually JM5k on here. :lol:

Probably doesn't have the gear or experience.

Your rogues are embarrassingly bad.

Menstra's stats are about the same as mine and he's like 1500 DPS behind the last parse I have as Mut (which was before this buff patch).

Your rogues are embarrassingly bad.

Menstra's stats are about the same as mine and he's like 1500 DPS behind the last parse I have as Mut (which was before this buff patch).

What do you think is wrong? Annihilate is new - and started off in blue gear, but very willing to learn.

I've done all I can to provide the proper reading materials.

Actually, can you hook me up with a Mut parse?

Why does Araya OH his Betrayer? Oh, and why no Beserker enchant since it's post-3.0.8 and all (I'm holding out for a better offhand before I blow the gold/mats on a 2nd zerker myself)? Plus he has the wrong meta, it's not TBC anymore.

Your mages probably do better than ours, but I really don't think ours put 100% effort into their performance these days since raiding is dumbed down and easy.

Here's our run from last night: Wow Web Stats (naxx, maly, 3d sarth)

Naxx25 last week: Wow Web Stats (nevermind the DPS of Alucasia, only her 2nd raid in Wotlk so half of her gear was looted that run)

We also had some horrible fucking lag throughout our raid. Faerlina I know I was trying to DPS and my casting bars were showing 11-1400ms pings and some people probably had it worse than me. The lag was only in Naxx, when we got to Maly and Sarth it was fine.

What do you think is wrong? Annihilate is new - and started off in blue gear, but very willing to learn.

I've done all I can to provide the proper reading materials.

Actually, can you hook me up with a Mut parse?
Wow Web Stats
Wow Web Stats

Those were the last ones for Myself and DB. We're both HAT at the moment.

From looking at your parse, it seems like you guys have some raidbuff issues or something. His average damage is considerably lower, and his crit is garbage, despite our base stats being nearly identical.

Why does Araya OH his Betrayer? Oh, and why no Beserker enchant since it's post-3.0.8 and all (I'm holding out for a better offhand before I blow the gold/mats on a 2nd zerker myself)? Plus he has the wrong meta, it's not TBC anymore.

Your mages probably do better than ours, but I really don't think ours put 100% effort into their performance these days since raiding is dumbed down and easy.

Here's our run from last night: Wow Web Stats (naxx, maly, 3d sarth)

Naxx25 last week: Wow Web Stats (nevermind the DPS of Alucasia, only her 2nd raid in Wotlk so half of her gear was looted that run)

We also had some horrible fucking lag throughout our raid. Faerlina I know I was trying to DPS and my casting bars were showing 11-1400ms pings and some people probably had it worse than me. The lag was only in Naxx, when we got to Maly and Sarth it was fine.

Theorycrafting shows fury comes out ahead with Jawbone in MH and Betrayer OH because of the attack speed. Slam is not normalized. Not sure if they changed it with recent patches.

Yeah man, like I said, same shit on Mannoroth.

Right when we got to Thaddius, the lag and disconnects kicked our ass. Archavon, Maly, and Sarth were fine, no lag whatsoever.

We can only hope and assume it's because of the patch. Hopefully no patch next week and thus, no lag.

Wow Web Stats
Wow Web Stats

Those were the last ones for Myself and DB. We're both HAT at the moment.

From looking at your parse, it seems like you guys have some raidbuff issues or something. His average damage is considerably lower, and his crit is garbage, despite our base stats being nearly identical.

Yes. We recently got sunder armor (since I am now a prot warrior), and we were missing our enhancement shaman last night.

However, checking more recent parses, he still seemed a bit low.

What raidbuff issues do you see?

Battle Shout for one. No idea what araya was doing last night with it, unless they heard me wrong and both were doing commanding shout.

Improved Icy Talons/Windfury

Unleashed rage which we typically have.

That's pretty big, yea.

Last edited:
Yes. We recently got sunder armor (since I am now a prot warrior), and we were missing our enhancement shaman last night.

However, checking more recent parses, he still seemed a bit low.

What raidbuff issues do you see?
There shouldn't be one, other than UR and 4% haste (only DK is Unholy). One of your Hunters should go Marks when your Shaman isn't there though -- I vote Avvatar, since he sucks.

You have 5% crit, major/minor AC, mangle, Heart/Wrath, WF totem, Horn/SoE, Misery, Elements.

His Envenoms seem low, I show 11 in my parse which is significantly shorter, and he only had 10.

There shouldn't be one, other than UR and 4% haste (only DK is Unholy). One of your Hunters should go Marks when your Shaman isn't there though -- I vote Avvatar, since he sucks.

You have 5% crit, major/minor AC, mangle, Heart/Wrath, WF totem, Horn/SoE, Misery, Elements.

His Envenoms seem low, I show 11 in my parse which is significantly shorter, and he only had 10.

rofl

Yea, avv only pvp's and just came to help out last night.

Missing an enh shammy hurts, our DK doesn't mind being frost though, and we'd still be missing unleashed rage/aboms might.

Back