[GTA:RPG] TW Gang

ahah.JPG

even the admins agree :lol:

:lol:

yeah the admins don't seem to hate us as much as they hate you tubby

good to see we got monkey_b and shaka in the family ;> i'll be back on after work :D

Al_Yu has really been helping us today, we moved HQs, learned a few things about hitmen, and then lit he me on fire while I was at an important gang meeting

Also he's reading this thread so you should talk about all the exploits you use

ahah.JPG

even the admins agree :lol:

Wow is that photoshopped as fuck or what? :lol:

Where does it say "Admin" when an admin speaks? They have names, and their name shows up any time they talk.

Keep pretending you guys have any clue what goes on in the big picture of the game though :rolleyes:

Jonez, the admin's name is shown. His name is a blank space. You have to look very closely at the colon.

Look into the colon, DrJonez. Only there can you
Spoiler
see the truth.

What? Everyone is making some big joke out of this to make me look bad, as usual. However, the real truth of the situation paints a much different picture, but it wouldn't be e-cool or support your cracks on me if any of you shut up and thought about it for a minute.

Fact: The admins knew El Mariachi made the original thread, and that I revived it from 10 pages back with screenshots and stories of what goes on, essentially meaning all TW people came to the server from El Mariachi and I telling you about it.

Fact: The admins get tons of complaints every day about the Blood Eagles, people bitch constantly about TW people in IRC and on the forums, and most of the cops think you're all DMing retards.

Fact: I constantly try to defend you faggots when the cops want to pick on you, or the admins want to start banning you en masse.

Fact: The cops work together with the admins to keep out the retards. I'm not saying LOL I TALK TO THE ADMINS LOL to wave my e-dick around, I'm telling you so you get it through your tiny minds that I hear when there's a problem from them, especially when it involves people from a website I'm a part of.

Dispute that, make fun of it, do whatever you want, but it's all true. I don't take the game too seriously, I rarely play more than a couple hours a day at most, and I know a lot more about the leaders of all the gangs, the admins, the police force, and every other faction in the game than all of you combined.

Tonight I had non stop complaints from police saying Blood Eagle people were being jerkoffs. People got banned from BE yesterday for cheating. Rod_Orange kept /killing himself in police custody, which is a bannable offense. There's always a giant riot/DM fest going on outside your club. There are CONSTANT problems being caused by you people, problems that people bitch at ME about because you're from TW, yet I don't even fucking play with any of you.

Again, this is all fact. If you were doing what you were supposed to do, I wouldn't be in here arguing. Some of you are perfectly fine, and that's cool. But some of you are griefing immature jackasses, and you know who you are, you know what you're doing wrong, and then you play innocent about it like I'm just crazy and making shit up. :rolleyes:

What? Everyone is making some big joke out of this to make me look bad, as usual. However, the real truth of the situation paints a much different picture, but it wouldn't be e-cool or support your cracks on me if any of you shut up and thought about it for a minute.

Fact: The admins knew El Mariachi made the original thread, and that I revived it from 10 pages back with screenshots and stories of what goes on, essentially meaning all TW people came to the server from El Mariachi and I telling you about it.

Fact: The admins get tons of complaints every day about the Blood Eagles, people bitch constantly about TW people in IRC and on the forums, and most of the cops think you're all DMing retards.

Fact: I constantly try to defend you faggots when the cops want to pick on you, or the admins want to start banning you en masse.

Fact: The cops work together with the admins to keep out the retards. I'm not saying LOL I TALK TO THE ADMINS LOL to wave my e-dick around, I'm telling you so you get it through your tiny minds that I hear when there's a problem from them, especially when it involves people from a website I'm a part of.

Dispute that, make fun of it, do whatever you want, but it's all true. I don't take the game too seriously, I rarely play more than a couple hours a day at most, and I know a lot more about the leaders of all the gangs, the admins, the police force, and every other faction in the game than all of you combined.

Tonight I had non stop complaints from police saying Blood Eagle people were being jerkoffs. People got banned from BE yesterday for cheating. Rod_Orange kept /killing himself in police custody, which is a bannable offense. There's always a giant riot/DM fest going on outside your club. There are CONSTANT problems being caused by you people, problems that people bitch at ME about because you're from TW, yet I don't even fucking play with any of you.

Again, this is all fact. If you were doing what you were supposed to do, I wouldn't be in here arguing. Some of you are perfectly fine, and that's cool. But some of you are griefing immature jackasses, and you know who you are, you know what you're doing wrong, and then you play innocent about it like I'm just crazy and making shit up. :rolleyes:

quoting before you edit

I don't take the game too seriously..., I rarely play more than a couple hours a day at most, and I know a lot more about the leaders of all the gangs, the admins, the police force, and every other faction in the game than all of you combined.

jonez, do you know what analytical thinking is

jonez, do you know what analytical thinking is

So if we were in a baseball league, and some jerkoffs kept ruining the game every time we played, would I be taking things too seriously if I were arguing to have them thrown out?

I don't understand how not wanting the game to be ruined by assholes is taking it too seriously. I don't get why you can't have a little gratitude that I've tried to stick up for you guys since I know you're new and are still figuring things out. Why does this have to be "Hey, Jonez showed us this cool game, he's trying to help us out by telling us what we shouldn't do, BUT FUCK THAT GUY FAT LOLOL EAT SHIT FAGGOT".

It's just typical TW douchebaggery. You try to help people out, and then punch you in the face, every fucking time. What a cesspool of a community this is.

No actually I'm telling you how it is. If you don't like it, fuck off and play on another server. I talk to all of the admins pretty much daily, they come to me to ask me about the Blood Eagle gang, I'm pretty much second in command of the FBI on the server, and if anyone is causing trouble I generally hear about it.

Again, shut the fuck up and listen to what I'm telling you.

:lol: power trip GOLD

Then leave if it's so shitty and everyone is retarded. Christ, shut the fuck up. I don't even play this game but reading your posts in this thread make me want to kill you.

So if we were in a baseball league, and some jerkoffs kept ruining the game every time we played, would I be taking things too seriously if I were arguing to have them thrown out?

no, but then everyone in the stands, as well as every player in the game, would be calling for whoever is breaking the rules to be thrown out

in this case, everyone in the stands, as well as every player in the game, is calling for you to be thrown out

Back