[pic]Jazmine your daughters really need to hit the gym, because the only thing...

seriously this is thread by a morbidly obese fatty telling people to go to the gym. I am unbiased, I don't care who starts the fucking thread. are you fucking kidding me? you're going to die by 35 because your veins are made of bacon.

I wonder if those veins of his are kosher.

picture this: you don't look at the name of the person who starts the thread but you know he weights 400 lbs. in the title of the thread this poster suggests someone goes to the gym. how do you reply to this thread?

i go to the gym

hey rayn i have a new strength secret for you

its called epistane

i've put on another 8lbs of lean non-water weight muscle in the last 4-5 weeks

picture this: you don't look at the name of the person who starts the thread but you know he weights 400 lbs. in the title of the thread this poster suggests someone goes to the gym. how do you reply to this thread?

exactly how the replies have been going for the past 6 pages or so... btw you should probably change his title to big fat fatty or something

tailgate.jpg

thats me last week. compare me to jazmine's daughters. sorry i haven't replied in a few hours i was out hiking and trying out my new digital slr camera. no pics though guys, you might reconstruct the trail that i was hiking on and stalk me there and maybe kill me.

the main difference here is that all 4 of those girls would have a freakout cry session if they read this thread whereas fraggle is not

Back