Loco Hombre Off the Mexico

i hope the generation under cael is even more entitled and obnoxious

not to mention ungrateful about all that came before them

that's my wish *fingers crossed*

I wanna retire in the US and you all wanna leave lol

Gimme a hundred acres some place remote in Arizona, Montana, whatever....

I would be fine with Arizona if I didn't need the ocean

I'd probably never ever ever sink half a million into Mexican property but I'd rent that bitch in a second. Nice condo.

Is it all gringos? Do cartels shoot cops in the lobby?

The trick is to hyperventilate flapping your arms while running on the tread mill in our gym...
Not a lot, but some. Many Mexican-American. Some Canadians. Some are long term renting some own.

If they shoot us, the trust says it goes to the daughters.

can't wait till all these boomers leave the country

It's been a great feelz known' that this investment has only increased in value as Mazatlan builds up for our kids. I can almost hear Millenniums beginning to cry as they realize I'm taking my money for low wage workers with me.

Last edited:
problem w thailand is that all the women are fucking hideous tho

like ive met 1 thai girl that was good looking and shes fuckin supermodel quality

the rest are uglier than sin

and the worst part is that the men are better looking than the women so when u see a thai girl and think "dang shes cute" shes also got a dick

LOL

EJBDFCbXkAAGZ-a.jpg

what if we want to find a dick in the box

no spoilers

I wanna retire in the US and you all wanna leave lol

Gimme a hundred acres some place remote in Arizona, Montana, whatever....

Forsyth, Rosebud County, MT House for sale Property ID: 336654652 | LandWatch

This place is about 10 miles from me. 40 miles to the nearest town. I spent a month there and only saw a forest service dude and the lost Californians. I must have fired 20,000 rounds from my ar's and other NFA type items and not a peep from anyone. I fucking love Montana. Showed the county sheriff my Montana drivers license and walked out with concealed carry permit within 20 mins. and then spent an hour talking about the hunting around my place and to just shoot anyone stealing stuff. He said it will take me 2 hours to get to you so look after yourself.

I truly think it may be the last place on earth where you can still chose to live how you want to live and no one will bother you.

problem w thailand is that all the women are fucking hideous tho

like ive met 1 thai girl that was good looking and shes fuckin supermodel quality

the rest are uglier than sin

and the worst part is that the men are better looking than the women so when u see a thai girl and think "dang shes cute" shes also got a dick

I am more inclined to Chinese women..just saying where I would retire.

ya ur money goes really fucking far there plus theyll let you actually do it for cheap

you would need to be disgustingly rich for china to let you retire there

im gonna wind up needing to take citizenship if i retire here most likely
even if i get permanent residency + get married itll probably be a nightmare
i imagine by that time i wont care if im not legally an american anymore esp the way things are going

wow lgbr hates america what a surprise betrayal from the sneak attack wannabe jap

u have been watchlisted and will be facing a chicken sammy embargo from the USA United States government of America

GL getting on base to get a Popeyes sam once you renounce your country of birth and start wearing a rising sun headband

im gonna wind up needing to take citizenship if i retire here most likely
even if i get permanent residency + get married itll probably be a nightmare
i imagine by that time i wont care if im not legally an american anymore esp the way things are going

apologies since you've likely been asked this or told the story a million times, but how'd you end up in asia forever? i think you're from cleveland originally?
just curious what set off your voyage

apologies since you've likely been asked this or told the story a million times, but how'd you end up in asia forever? i think you're from cleveland originally?
just curious what set off your voyage

if u were from ohio, u would also want to get as far away as humanly possible

actually i came here in 09 on a vacation and decided that the lifestyle suited me more than my life in ohio did

i spent the first few years bouncing between japan, guam, korea etc but around 2013-2014 i said fuk it n decided to stay in japan permanently

i regret nothing unlike those silly canadians being stuck in a frozen hell

Back