Patch Tomorrow?

should be pretty easy to one shot yogg now though for those who haven't done it

I doubt that a full group of people who haven't done will walk in and one shot it. Phase 1 and 2 are the hard parts in 4 watcher while phase 3 (which got nerfed) was always a joke.

So with season 7, have they released the gear already and pushed the Season 6 deadly stuff out of a rating requirement now? hmm....shoulda saved my arena points instead of converting to honor :D.

I doubt that a full group of people who haven't done will walk in and one shot it. Phase 1 and 2 are the hard parts in 4 watcher while phase 3 (which got nerfed) was always a joke.

StK always made it to phase 3 fine, then fell apart when we got Yogg down to 20%.

For us, a 20% nerf of his health (in phase 3) is huge.

DUMB FUCKING PATCH WITH RESIL CHANGE IN MIDDLE OF THE SEASON AND NOW IOWEHOGUEHI(TFUGWEIGOWEYHG

ARIOHOWETHWOUY

raging.

I wonder how long it will take for mage/spriest ms to be nerfed. Can't wait to see mage/destro lock/healer teams. Wizard cleave to the maxxxx.

Who needs plate when you can burst someone down in a global while having two spammable cc's and counterspells.

StK always made it to phase 3 fine, then fell apart when we got Yogg down to 20%.

The PUG I co-lead on Sundays (alts for the most part) killed Yogg last weekend, you guys certainly can do it.

wtf Seal of Blood removed, am I supposed to use SoC now on my pally alt?
Seal of Corruption 90% of the time, Seal of Command on really short lived things where you won't get to 5 stacks.

I don't get how you find P3 harder than 1/2. If you can get to phase 3 you should be able to do it within a few attempts.

I don't get how you find P3 harder than 1/2. If you can get to phase 3 you should be able to do it within a few attempts.

We would have probably had him down weeks ago, but then people stopped showing up for raids :(

I think we got maybe 3 nights of attempts on him and then poof.

phase 3 is just don't look at the boss and kill the adds how is that hard
Starting phase2 with extra adds can make for a sloppy phase2 which leads to a sloppy phase3 transition.

Bad play in phase2 leads to extra tentacles which also leads to a bad phase3 since you have to spend burn time killing tentacles.

Some people also try using 6-7 healers for Yogg which lowers DPS and makes for sloppy transitions. I think we use 3 or 4 healers, there's normally more dispelling needed than healing.

Back