So what if, one day, the good guy with a gun actually shows up.....

Mitchdubai

Poop
Veteran XV
..and prevents a mass shooting.

Does it prove anyone right, does it change anything, or is it a statistical anomaly?

Rhetorical question obviously.

What if one day you woke up and realized you're a midget, living in a 3rd world country, with no friends?

yep

and why the fuck do u care, bitchdubai?

just stfu already geezuz

Last edited:
yep

and why the fuck do care, bitchdubai?

just stfu already geezuz

Because I have to go to Vegas next week, and i don't have a protection rifle, or whatever it's called. So I'm hoping if shit goes down, the statistical anomaly with a gun will pick that day to show up.

Because I have to go to Vegas next week, and i don't have a protection rifle, or whatever it's called. So I'm hoping if shit goes down, the statistical anomaly with a gun will pick that day to show up.

well i'm hoping your statistics are spot on, good luck.

What if the defensive firearm is acting as a talisman? As in "Since I carry and train, I'll never need it, but the day I leave it in the lock box shit will go down."

;)

It proves that the good guy will fuck shit up when needed. The only remaining question, is whether they hit the bad guy during the car chase, or did he shoot himself and crash into the ditch? I think it was the latter but you never know if they got lucky with a head shot. I'm saying the Matrix programming kicked in during the car chase.

At least Trump called it a mental health issue instead of the gun crap the left always does.

nogodforme dropping these philosophies like socrates

textually performing arb robbery

possible they slaughter he

but he still a cuck to his wife laurie

nogodforme dropping these philosophies like socrates

textually performing arb robbery

possible they slaughter he

but he still a cuck to his wife laurie

that was some tehvul level shit right there.

stick to your day job, bartender.

More questions could be
1. Since this guy killed others, does he still go to heaven? Or does he come back down to earth as an ant or deformed midget?
2. When we pass, will we be able to see a replay of any event from any angle like a movie?
I wanna know how the pyramids were built, where that missing jet went, or how this guy was really killed.

this is where someone with a brain explains to midget of dumbai

that during both the recent Tennessee church shooting last month

Shooter kills one, wounds 7 at Tennessee church - CNN

At this point, according to police, the gunman was confronted by an usher, Robert Engle (aged 22), who was pistol-whipped. During the ensuing struggle, Samson accidentally shot himself in the chest. Engle ran to his car to get his own gun and pointed it at the wounded Samson until police arrived to arrest him. Engle was called a "hero" by police.[3][4]

and yesterdays texas church shooting

Report: Local Witnesses Returned Fire, Chased Down Sutherland Springs Church Shooter - The Truth About Guns

ccording to ksat.com, locals who witnessed the shooting this morning in Sutherland Springs, Texas returned fire at the gunman and followed as he tried to escape.

both gunmans and assailants were killed or detained by "good guys with guns"

and I don't just mean the cops that he has to wait for in order to stay alive

so in other words get better jokes

or just go get fucked midget

ok i will

Does it prove anyone right, does it change anything, or is it a statistical anomaly?

Defending "Allahu Akbar " while ridiculing "Thoughts and Prayers" should win back that giant chunk of middle America liberals have lost.

remember that time you claimed you were quitting tw?
remember that time you claimed youd stop shitposting?

hey guys

DN0a8O0UEAAsK0T.jpg

is it funny yet?

how about now?

Back