[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

hes a creationist
yes its very important to keep that context when gandalf posts.

he's someone that believes in magic and that the world is 6000 years old.

he blocked me long before i could determine if he believes that man coexisted with dinosaurs like beren, but i wouldnt be shocked.

Dj8IZox.png

i knew you guys weren't serious about the boogaloo :lol:

shits poppin off an the boogaloo bois are still on the internet watching livestreams and trying to troll protesters on twitter who are outside burning shit down

i actually went out and got tear gassed while u guys were sittin there

Last edited:
shits poppin off an the boogaloo bois are still on the internet watching livestreams and trying to troll protesters on twitter who are outside burning shit down

i actually went out and got tear gassed while u guys were sittin there

Why didn't you tell them all to go to the suburbs while you were out there? Fucking pussy.

Hiding away in his bunker all night after tweeting a bunch is actually hilarious. Even China is trolling him for it now. Why would they announce that shit anyway big OOF.

It is kinda funny how he can walk across the border of NK/SK and that's fine, but some protestors outside the White House gates a hundred yards away, gotta get in the bunker.

i find this trend of celebs endorsing these "pay your bail" services to be pretty interesting.

we literally have rich, famous white people donating money to poor people so that they can go outside and destroy more poor communities.

but the examples of people supporting the rioters then having their home wrecked then calling the rioters names is a fun trend too :lol:

Only full on retards think that the president of the united states should on the front lines in Minneapolis trying to take out antifa members.

can't make this level of stupid up

Only full on retards think that the president of the united states should on the front lines in Minneapolis trying to take out antifa members.

can't make this level of stupid up
do you remember all the angry black people and rich white people complaining how ferguson was all obama's fault?

global pandemic, great depression, 45 million out of work, racial flames nationwide - but basement in chief doesn't have time for any of that.
much more productive to tweet about sleepy joe biden, cable tv ratings, or a retweet of someone from fox news about how great he is

Back