Colon cancer

Sorry to hear it. MGJ and Salad will help, your cells need nutrients. I just went to Publix and bought the stuff to make more MGJ. Made a big salad bowl. The Chemo will kill the good cells along with the bad. It will make you tired. It all depends on if the cancer has spread or not.

scary

i found blood in my stool in college for a bit, but then i stopped eating 6 vicodin a day and drinking heavily

ah crippling back pain, i should get my liver checked...

Toilet water looked like wine when I was done.

Me and Jesus performing the miracles...

Gl buddy wish you the best

I have a feeling I'm going to get cancer I eat and drink like shit but I have wicked metabolism but shitbwill revenge on me one day

Like I said before I'll be living on borrowed time

Sorry to hear it. MGJ and Salad will help, your cells need nutrients. I just went to Publix and bought the stuff to make more MGJ. Made a big salad bowl. The Chemo will kill the good cells along with the bad. It will make you tired. It all depends on if the cancer has spread or not.

Thanks. You're a hell of nice guy Robert. I've always enjoyed your posts. I might even get a vitamix and start cranking out the MGJ assuming I'm not just totally screwed here.

Gl buddy wish you the best

I have a feeling I'm going to get cancer I eat and drink like shit but I have wicked metabolism but shitbwill revenge on me one day

Like I said before I'll be living on borrowed time

Yeah I never knew what to think about diet and cancer. It just seemed like everything ever tested caused cancer or was bad for you in some other way.

If you get down to doing chemo..you should talk with these guys:

Anti Aging Medicine | Alternative Medicine | Primary Care Physician | Carson City NV | Reno NV

I have talked with this group and they help patients with cancer treatment. They talked about using insulin which makes cancer cells 5x more receptive to chemo than healthy cells etc.

I'm in WI and have been dealing with local docs. I am looking at heading to UW Madison now that I know what's going on. Insulin sounds interesting. I doubt I'm going to convince an doctor to do anything different than what they normally do, but I'll read a few things and ask.

Anyone that shares some history with Frank Zappa is a good man in my book. Good luck! They seem to have gotten much better at handling this now. Bronze that colon and put it on the mantle.

Cancer is no big deal. ;)

Get yourself some CBD oil. Been vaping it for a while now. Seems to work.

Back