[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

fucking hack.

is this what happens when i leave the thread for a few days?

triple puts on his big boy bully pants and you guys let him get away with this?

there are already too many degenerate, brony, defective, sjw retards thinking they run this country

I don't need to see it in the MEGA MAGA thread

Last edited:
How do you determine when someone is and is not representing their company? Our identities are inextricably tied to our work. Moreover, companies increasingly value their workplace culture. If a person acts in a way that the company deems to be at odds with that culture, why should they not let them go?

6m7ZV89.jpg

How do you determine when someone is and is not representing their company? Our identities are inextricably tied to our work. Moreover, companies increasingly value their workplace culture. If a person acts in a way that the company deems to be at odds with that culture, why should they not let them go?
while they aren't in any way obligated to respect free speech, I would certainly wish they could

it's something I think all members of a free society should feel even when they don't have to.

Gee I don't know, a reasonable court? Maybe wearing a jersey, in uniform, on the playing field, about to play a game, contracted by a company who owns your jersey and the field you're playing in, etc. I think those are all reasonable "representations of a company."

There are gray areas with everything. That's why we have judges and precedents. If I posted "trannies are mentally broken" on my social media page and I have no company logos or company information, then it's clearly not representing the company.

As for your second question: well, because in general, smart people think fascism is bad.

Last edited:
There are gray areas with everything. That's why we have judges and precedents. If I posted "trannies are mentally broken" on my social media page and I have no company logos or company information, then it's clearly not representing the company.

But let's say you are a doctor who works at a hospital, and patients recognize your name. Now, those patients send emails to the hospital director(s) and switch to another hospital in that city, because they are upset about what that doctor posted. Would you say you are or aren't representing the company, even though you have nothing on your social media page tying you to it?

Gee I don't know, a reasonable court? Maybe wearing a jersey, in uniform, on the playing field, about to play a game, contracted by a company who owns your jersey and the field you're playing in, etc. I think those are all reasonable "representations of a company."

As for your second question: well, because in general, smart people think fascism is bad.

I'm simply playing devil's advocate.

While your example may hold true for you, that's not the case for certain high profile professions. I think it would be easy to argue that most national politicians, for example, are always at work, always representing the federal government. Would you agree?

coming up.

wat

fucking senile

btw, now that you have a felony, you should probably get rid of your guns bro. wouldn't want you to get caught having guns as a felon. might violate your probation. hehe

Last edited:
I think it's time for us to start protesting at movies, musicals, Broadway performances, etc. You know, just protest with an air-horn. At inappropriate times. Just let that air-horn off at the most important times. And the cause? It doesn't matter. Just let that air-horn off so that everyone knows you are protesting something. And ruin the experience for everyone. Because - you know - protests matter. Personal opinion should take priority over social activities. We should fight for unity by dividing. It makes sense - right? Stupid motherfuckers.

I think it's time for us to start protesting at movies, musicals, Broadway performances, etc. You know, just protest with an air-horn. At inappropriate times. Just let that air-horn off at the most important times. And the cause? It doesn't matter. Just let that air-horn off so that everyone knows you are protesting something. And ruin the experience for everyone. Because - you know - protests matter.

Going to a movie around Baltimore is similar to that now. No one shuts the fuck up.

How do you determine when someone is and is not representing their company? Our identities are inextricably tied to our work. ...
Certainly you occ goes to lengths to make that distinction clear. You were whining recently that I was being "arrogant" and "sanctimonious."

is this what happens when i leave the thread for a few days?

triple puts on his big boy bully pants and you guys let him get away with this?

there are already too many degenerate, brony, defective, sjw retards thinking they run this country

I don't need to see it in the MEGA MAGA thread
:lol: sorry ffs, but what so many hating on triple, I take a pass.

while they aren't in any way obligated to respect free speech, I would certainly wish they could

it's something I think all members of a free society should feel even when they don't have to.
I'm a micro biz owner, I can't have employees costing me worx. Yet if we don't wake up to this pernicious or another nickle and dime attack on our liberty then I'm afraid that the thought police and the culture that supports this will keep gaining ground.

Back