How much $ do you spend per month on subscription-based web services?

YoutubeTV - $40
Netflix - $14
Stars - $5 (temporary promotional offer)
Youtube Premium - $12 (temporary - listen to music on youtube playlists and only subscribe when hosting a party)

Prime, Hulu, Netflix, Eve Online, Adobe, xbox gold/live, I think that covers it.

No cable no newspapers

Oshit, forgot Spotify and Office... Fuck I never really thought about it :eek:

Last edited:
YoutubeTV - $40
Netflix - $14
Stars - $5 (temporary promotional offer)
Youtube Premium - $12 (temporary - listen to music on youtube playlists and only subscribe when hosting a party)

Is YouTube TV worth the money?

I was contemplating subbing to it. I like YouTube red because, well, no ads on the videos, plus I can listen to stuff on my phone without video playback or the screen running which is actually really nice, the Music included is... Okay, I use it sometimes, but not very much.

Amazon Prime

Recently got a Fire Stick 4k and loaded some free movie apps on it.
Cinema TV
Free Flix

Regarding Prime, during the year the stuff will usually come in 2 days when selecting free shipping even if you don't have prime. But there are times (holidays) when it would ship from across the country ground, and take a week to show up. Kinda get spoiled by the 2 day shipping.

No cable, no newspapers, OTA with an HD antenna in the attic for local channels.

I’m broke as shit. 0$

I just got a reduced internet price of $15/month since I get food stamps. Down from previous $50 standard service. So that means I can buy $35 more of weed/month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Netflix 4k $20 a month, I think.
Amazon Prime $ not sure, exactly.
Amazon Music Unlimited $10 a month
Audible $20 a month.
Playstation+ $ not sure, exactly.
YouTube+ $10 a month, I think.
Foreign Affairs $50 a year, I think.
The Highersides Chat $10 a month

Is YouTube TV worth the money?

I was contemplating subbing to it. I like YouTube red because, well, no ads on the videos, plus I can listen to stuff on my phone without video playback or the screen running which is actually really nice, the Music included is... Okay, I use it sometimes, but not very much.

I think so. It has my local channels plus a nice selection of other content. The dvr works well.

I was paying about $95/month for DirectTv package that had a little more content, but I don't even really miss it anymore.

I tried PlayStation Vue and they didn't have my local channels. I like to watch regional sports and it's nice to see the local news when the weather is shit.

$3 to nintendo online
$8 to patreon for a real small podcast (alternateending)
occasional donations to wikupedia
my pc is signed in to a buddy's netflix but i use it like twice a year
then i use adblock so i guess negative some amount of dollars since i use a lot of youtube and don't see ads

amazon prime i just canceled after the seventh or eighth time they failed to fulfil on 2-day shipping, i mean seriously what the fuck am i paying for if they can't do that

"it's the holidays you can't expect a package in 2 days"

when the fuck else would i need a package in 2 days you stupid pieces of shit

Prime
Google play includes youtube red (better than spotify imho)

Hulu/netflix i get free via sharing my prime with family

Back