[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

yeah term limits should be made. fuck these motherfuckers living all taxpayer dime doing nothing for 30 years.

CzP8hazXUAAkruf.jpg

Trump tweets are making it difficult for the media to report on the President of South Korea being impeached for corruption.

LOL the sequel to An Inconvenient Truth is going to be debuted at Sundance in 2017. I wonder if it'll address everything the first film misrepresented and got completely wrong.

ya, in the future no one is going to go 'family style' on your gf.

it's going to be more like demolition man where everyone is a big fat wet dripping pussy.

'hey, is it like, um, ok, if uh, like, can i hold your hand? i brought a consent form....if you want to move to that stage, if it's ok with you though, no pressure!'

Owen Wells got it pretty good in The Time Machine. People are big pink puffy dumb meat sacks.

I don't think anyone did - i think trump supporters did believe there wouldn't be this kind of blatant quid pro quo type behavior exhibited, which is why i was curious about what you & other trump supporters thought about the selections.

See the link I posted from 'thehill'...again no clue whether thats a left leaning or right leaning site.

edit: side note...nbcnews must be watching my posts because they just put an article about this very subject on the front page...

I don't think anyone that didn't vote Trump will understand Trump or Trump supporters. There seems to be some sort of mental gap that non-Trump folks just can't compute over. Plus - when a non-Trump supporter says they "just want to understand" what they are really saying in their fucked up passive aggressive style is "You are a dumb fuck. I hate you. I am looking for ways to try to prove how stupid you are. Give me some ammo". The last thing they are capable of or have a desire to do is understand.

Just say to them - I don't want your understanding, or anything else. I really have no wish to further engage with you.

Good day.

Back