[Moving] to Austin

thats true

neighborhood i grew up in now goes for 350k a house.

they used to be 200k less than a decade ago or so

I've lived in austin for a little over a year now. It's a kick ass place with plenty of women, you'll love it. =)

I think you meant to say living with Funky. But hey, I did the same to you guys when I stayed in Lubbock for a month for no reason after I graduated from Tech, so I guess I owe you :bigthumb:

that owned

you should do it again and bring ada

Austin is really nice, but the city is kind of strained. Everyone with any money lives in a suburb of Austin it seems. The area is really naturally beautiful, and there is a lot to do within driving distance if you like the outdoors. Night life, 6th street is amazing due to all the 20-something beautiful girls from across the nation drawn in by UT.

The traffic ranges from awful to gridlock between the hours of 7am - 7pm.

Where the fuck are you people living that does not have a/c everywhere?

With or without a/c?

Just asking?

Areas with milder weather (or fucking cold weather) often don't have A/C everywhere. Off hand, I have been to Alaska and there is very little A/C. Also, fucking piece of shit Paris, France doesn't believe in A/C. They don't believe in ice cubes for your soda either.

hotdogger.gif

Areas with milder weather (or fucking cold weather) often don't have A/C everywhere. Off hand, I have been to Alaska and there is very little A/C. Also, fucking piece of shit Paris, France doesn't believe in A/C. They don't believe in ice cubes for your soda either.

You know what I was getting at, people with enough money to have a computer (to post) and to relocate to Austin. Not; third world countries, Antarctica, or Katrina victims in Houston.

Also, fucking piece of shit Paris, France doesn't believe in A/C. They don't believe in ice cubes for your soda either.

I hear ya, getting a Jack & Coke with a full glass of ice in Amsterdam was like pulling teeth.

Back