[Moving] to Austin

actually i own and prop would want to meet me because i own and im friends with neil and mattack

you dont know who those people are because you're some random shit poster that never played tribes

leaving good ol va huh?

yeah man, my entire family is leaving the area -- so I'm going off in my own direction.

VB was neat to grow up in, but I don't think i'll reside here. The job market is also terrible here; if you are not in pharmaceuticals or a variant-engineer then good look finding a job without knowing someone.

they're very serious about dui in texas prop

great to know, :shrug:

actually i own and prop would want to meet me because i own and im friends with neil and mattack

you dont know who those people are because you're some random shit poster that never played tribes

I can dig this.

hi prop

lets get drunk and also i'll ignore you too at the same time

hi sheex :D

also, Archi, let me know when you come down you fucking jackass

I'll be down for sporadically throughout the summer doing research at the LBJ Library and visiting Funky. :D Born and raised there too. Austin is cool, you'll dig it.

I think you meant to say living with Funky. But hey, I did the same to you guys when I stayed in Lubbock for a month for no reason after I graduated from Tech, so I guess I owe you :bigthumb:

really kwago?

san marcos kinda sucks, i was there for nearly 4 years

funky still livin in austin?

i want to visit funky :(

funky why dont you ever talk to me on myspace any more?

ps austin is almost as cool as seattle, but not quite (too hot, no mountains)

Back