[Official] Suggestion Box

sometimes when I poop I view the site on my PSP and I've noticed a few issues. It maybe the mobile template or it may just be that I'm viewing it on a PSP.

1. I'm unable to post.
2. Spoiler tags don't work.
3. When in a thread, if I click on general discussion, it takes me to the forum list page instead of general discussion.
4. When I click on a multiple page thread, it will never take me to the first post. It always takes me a few pages in.

if you have a decent phone it's already easy to 'surf the shit' out of TW

i used the worksafe template on my e71 but with my droid i just let her rip

How about changing the Youtube embed to include the fullscreen button. As it is, I can change resolution of the playing video, but I'm stuck at the 320x240 size by default, and that kinda sucks.

Just need an extra param tag:
Code:
<param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param>

and an extra attribute to the embed tag:
Code:
allowfullscreen="true"

Last edited:
Could the randomly introduced spaces be fixed that sometimes occur when pasting?

Example:
cg script by Kiddie - TribalWar Forums

What you do: You paste working scripts (even in code tags)
What you expect: ready to copy and paste
What you get: New introduced whitespaces, ruining the code/text at some points.

Not sure if the code tags are to blame, i think i can even remember that happening when writing code lines by hand.

Edit:
It's a max word length limit of 25 characters that's causing this. Probably for overflow and alignment. Should be off inbetween code tags.

Last edited:
I've spent like $2k on Amazon.com this year with the Tribalwar link. I actually have my own Amazon Associates Account, but since I :heart: you guys, I've been using your link to help out. :)

And now there's no chance that I'll start making purchases with my own link. I lost my affiliate account a week or so ago when CA decided to tax Amazon. :(

No suggestion. Just seemed like as good of a place as any to tell you guys my little story. You're welcome.

Hey, here's an idea, enforce your own rules!

You know, the ones that say "don't put on your e-detective hat and try and track people down in real life"?

Yeah...those ones.

Thanks pal!

Back