[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

LMAO

talks about being petty and insecure on internet

?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

if ppl dont like the rubber ducky i guess i should expect a campaign to stop maintaining the statue of liberty/mount rushmore/the washington monument etc sometime soon

us gov't just spent like 100 milly on repairs for lady liberty, u could get like 333 giant rubber duckies per year for that

All new immigrants should be required to take part in Dances with Bulls and if they survive they can stay in the county for a year before doing it again to prove they are of value.

if ppl dont like the rubber ducky i guess i should expect a campaign to stop maintaining the statue of liberty/mount rushmore/the washington monument etc sometime soon

us gov't just spent like 100 milly on repairs for lady liberty, u could get like 333 giant rubber duckies per year for that

i think we should put these in every city all year

that every store should have one @ 200k a pop

because it is a guaranteed way to generate millions of dollars and there is no way you can possibly begin to argue with me about that

because the maths and numbers don't lie

i think we should put these in every city all year

that every store should have one @ 200k a pop

because it is a guaranteed way to generate millions of dollars and there is no way you can possibly begin to argue with me about that

because the maths and numbers don't lie

im pretty sure trudeau selling that exact idea rn to the

worlds economic elite

Holy fuck did this guy just compare the statue of liberty and mount Rushmore to a giant blow up rubber ducky? :rofl:

for the price of the repairs of one tourist attraction in one city, yes u basically could do that

:shrug:

at what point would it be too many?

and why?

because maybe that is my criticism of central planning and using others money to generate money for yourself and your pet projects

I mean that literally in this case with an inflatable duck

Back