[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

If it's factoring in cocktail and stirring straws I could see it. You gotta figure that out of 300M americans there are quite a few that eat fast food at least twice a day, grab a coffee or two, or have a few drinks at a bar.

lol liberals are always so racist.

"OMG this will hurt the dumb negroes! they are not smart enough to get mobile phones or have checking accounts!"

:rofl:

Sounds more like the cliven bundys of the world (moochers who see themselves in others and hate it)

damn this iphone x is a bee knee i bought a $50 apple case cuz i needed to take the phone out before the case that i ordered arrived. i could sell the apple case or maybe return it but i like having two cases. i herd they might discontinue the iphone x so maybe i have a case collection for a collector item maga

this is the saddest thread ever to be on tribalwar

:lol:

And there’s been some sad threads over the last 20 years

LOUD NOISES

look at the commie cucks cry because the MAGA is so glorious today

:rofl:

DURsochXcAU0Qnx.jpg

sorry ladies the game is up

Last edited:
damn this iphone x is a bee knee i bought a $50 apple case cuz i needed to take the phone out before the case that i ordered arrived. i could sell the apple case or maybe return it but i like having two cases. i herd they might discontinue the iphone x so maybe i have a case collection for a collector item maga

Not only was it authentic frontier gibberish, it expressed a courage little seen in this day and age.

guys why am i poor and stupid?

let me ask siri on my iphone x

why don't i have money siri, why can i not make enough to pay my bills and my rent, why can't i make more than mandated MW despite being in my 30's, why does everyone have more than me and people tell me i value dumb shit and piss poor consumerist priorities above all else?

siri: as an apple user and abuser we suggest bernie sanders 2020

Last edited:
tbh i'm worried siri is going 2 start telling people about the drunken racially charged abuse i hurl @ her nonstop every night after miller time

speaking of siestas

DUQqOJtUMAARRyG.jpg

all the daca kids angry yelling in front of cucky schumers house last night

i hope he didn't close the door to them

i hope he doesn't have any fences or locks to keep them out

wouldn't want to express his racist xenophobic tendencies i hear so much about on a national level

The tribe is after Paul Nehlen. I sent Canukistanian $$$ to Mr. Nehlen's campaign you can too: http://www.electnehlen.com/ scroll to the bottom.

Bonus: Paul Ryan gets shown the unemployment line.

OH and please uninstall Twitter if you haven't already. Thank you.

Nehlen has my vote over Paul Ryan

DUM-kk5WsAEeiH3.jpg

DUM-lLvXcAAzuda.jpg

he has done more to point out what is really wrong with our country than any actually elected politician in decades so far

Last edited:
speaking of siestas

all the daca kids angry yelling in front of cucky schumers house last night

i hope he didn't close the door to them

i hope he doesn't have any fences or locks to keep them out

wouldn't want to express his racist xenophobic tendencies i hear so much about on a national level

some are more equal than others

more important and need to have walls, gates, and armed security

the rest of your scrubs need to accept this and equality of outcomes

we know whats best for you dirty masses

Back