more important and need to have walls, gates, and armed security

the rest of your scrubs need to accept this and equality of outcomes

we know whats best for you dirty masses

DUKelhuX4AIg7xt.jpg

this is how your office and naiton becomes a shit hole btw

Will Westcott 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪 on Twitter:

fuk u rubio u let them in and let them in again

Last edited:
If it's factoring in cocktail and stirring straws I could see it. You gotta figure that out of 300M americans there are quite a few that eat fast food at least twice a day, grab a coffee or two, or have a few drinks at a bar.

I could do that with you, and when I was close to Virginia, probably should have.

i'm not sure anything doesn't break them at this point

DUZbL-rWsAAzgL9.jpg

DUZbL-tXcAAmjDU.jpg

DUZIfEIXkAE-PL_.jpg

Someone put a sticker on a stop sign and the response was:
- You are giving a platform for Nazis
- Charlottesville will happen here
- Free speech is siding with violence
- You are denying blacks exist

can you imagine if they cared this much about gang violence, cartel killings, or actual shit holes in our country (yet alone abroad)?

Cliffs:

- Requires a smart phone. Most of the 25% of Americans who don't have smartphones are minorities, likely due to racist telecom services not giving them one.
- Requires a checking account. Most of the 8% of Americans who don't have checking accounts are minorities, likely due to racist banks not allowing them to sign up for one.
- Does not take EBT

Therefore, racist.

DUVanrPVoAAI8Bl.jpg

Took only a few hours for Brown to lose his career lol fuck
Patrick Brown resigns as Ontario PC leader after sexual misconduct allegations - Toronto - CBC News

This shit is getting looney. How long until nobody gives 2 fucks about these types of allegations at all?
The pendulum swings back and forth. My wife has to undergo years of low level abuse (body brushes , mngr once put his hands on her hips (she used a loud voice and said "get your hands off of me." lol) but we'll soon discover that this weaponized term will be abused and the pendulum swings back.

patrick brown seemed skeevy so im glad he getting out of the way so we can elect a bag of hammers instead of kathleen wynne
Agreed. Weak sauce and folding his cards against J high means he's doubly so.

This could be a good thing for the PC's and Ontarionians and give me someone I can vote for.

Back