so... curling

HaPpY

Veteran XX
[official] olympic thred.... lol curling lol

is this something janitors do when they go pro or something? its funny how srs these fkers are about something rest of world lols at

i dont even get how this shit works either. like u gotta brush the ice to get the round thing to go in circle thing ok... but sometime other round things in way. then wat, push em back... do those dood lose points or wut.

funny they even called athletes some r fat as fk.

ya i can wiki dis but fk u lol

Last edited:
im fast forwarding thru a bunch of series recordings

looks like theyre trying to get it out of the way before olympics officially start tomorrow.

Anybody hating on curling clearly has never got really stoned and watched it with real enthusiasm. Honestly, you just don't understand. And I mean that in the most offensive way possible.

Take a dope edible, smoke a bowl, have some wine and give it a chance. It's actually fucking awesome. Strategy, game plans, strengths and weaknesses of each team. It's an amazing chess match to watch unfold

Stop being a dumb impatient millennial cuck

2q85zyo.jpg

Anybody hating on curling clearly has never got really stoned and watched it with real enthusiasm. Honestly, you just don't understand. And I mean that in the most offensive way possible.

Take a dope edible, smoke a bowl, have some wine and give it a chance. It's actually fucking awesome. Strategy, game plans, strengths and weaknesses of each team. It's an amazing chess match to watch unfold

Stop being a dumb impatient millennial cuck

u can also enjoy watching paint dry while stoned.

u can also enjoy watching paint dry while stoned.

You don't understand because you're a cuck

Only the weak willed and feeble minded talk shit on curling. The more enlightened crop of people understand its brilliance.

Last edited:
They have certain amount of shots each round, and at the end of the round only the stones inside the red circle on the eyes are counted towards points. So they aim of the game is to get your stones on the circle and your opponents stones out of the circle.

This is just brief explanation of the rules.

And yea the game is fucking boring. But it was a thing in Finland 12 years ago when our olympic team captain had a funny name (which became a meme).

They have certain amount of shots each round, and at the end of the round only the stones inside the red circle on the eyes are counted towards points. So they aim of the game is to get your stones on the circle and your opponents stones out of the circle.

This is just brief explanation of the rules.

And yea the game is fucking boring. But it was a thing in Finland 12 years ago when our olympic team captain had a funny name (which became a meme).

so its bocci ball on ice.... a game played by fat italians not actual sport like skiing and starcraft

Back