Have ya ever met a happy atheist?

Or it could mean you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. Now I'd like that. But that shit ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.

uhhh

The "Golden Rule" was given by Jesus of Nazareth (Matthew 7:12 NCV, see also Luke 6:31). The common English phrasing is "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you".

12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.
KJV

ya i know ur an evangelical and religious i went to school with you and witnessed it first hand

like when u told me that u were a choir boy and had got raped by a priest and ur family sued lol

none of this shit matters i was just saying pacifism is a generally good thing

you're the one thats try harding with bible quotes and manipulating them, that shit is scary no wonder u spend all day on tw

d00 every1 knows the king jame is like 90% made up by inbred english hicks trying to suck up to their kike overloard

see how many passes through google translate it takes to make a sentence nonsense and then remember any english bible is at least 6 translations deep

I am not a believer.. but I know what the foundation of the religious is.. That has to do with taking the time to actually read it and try and understand it.. then procced to become an unbeliever.

As the say.. just sayin

and I still say I am happy. Cause I am.. happy :lol: I got very little to worry about. I love my wife and she loves me. I am content and satisfied.

I wish I had more to entertain myself but meh

modern eugenics power squabbles are so dumb in such a multicultural globalized world, but people are still hell bent on this shit

lub y00 dare as an aleet tribe (considering my primative chain) - my point is - would other races have done the same thing if they were the current eugenics-espousing actors?

i am not sure that other races would be more accommodating simply as a result of being non-white. as a result, as long as we truely follow the golden rule i think we will be OK

the security state has its own government of psychos of course eugenics is gonna be played on either side - people that crave power tend to abuse it - when kim jong il is ur role model like eric and chaiwalla's you're only gonna get a sandwich of stupidity

this is why this shit means nothing to me

maybe one day ill switch my shit back to 5'3 and under petites and blood brides but i dont even have access to that system and even if i did it probably wouldn't make any difference

just checking in, still happy

very convincing

nQRQWN8.jpg

I, I, I, I.....................

the world starts and ends on the same empty void that Fallcucks feelings originated from

now that is depth and meaning

Back