WELCOME TO "TELE"-VISION

DrDE9wGVAAA0YF1.jpg

There is no end to what will offend the left.

Now the Uptight Left Wants to Destroy Victoria’s Secret

Victoria’s Secret is under withering fire from the uptight left over its lack of “representation.” This is not about race, creed, or color, mind you… This is about Victoria’s Secret not putting, [strike]biological men[/strike]* [strike]transsexuals[/strike]** transgenders and [strike]fat people[/strike]*** plus-size models in its lingerie catalog and fashion show.

Nothing better reveals the lunacy of the uptight left than the following paragraph from the uptight Daily Beast: “In an interview with Vogue, the [Victoria’s Secret] executive dismissed the idea of casting trans or plus-size models in the company’s annual fashion show, saying the controversial procession of scantily clad models was meant to be ‘a fantasy.’”

[.....]

During an interview with Vogue, Victoria’s Secret chief marketing officer Ed Razek was berated for not being “inclusive,” and this is all the poor guy said to launch the witch hunt that followed:
We attempted to do a television special for plus-sizes [in 2000]. No one had any interest in it, still don’t. Our show is the only branded special in the world, seen in 190 countries, by 1 billion 6 million people; 45 percent more people saw it last year than the year before. Our direct business is growing substantially—double digits on a monthly basis.

[…]

Shouldn’t you have transsexuals in the show? No. No, I don’t think we should. Well, why not? Because the show is a fantasy. It’s a 42-minute entertainment special. That’s what it is. It is the only one of its kind in the world, and any other fashion brand in the world would take it in a minute, including the competitors that are carping at us. And they carp at us because we’re the leader.​
So, first off, Razek is under attack for using the term “transsexual” instead of “transgender.”

Apparently, the term “transsexual” is forbidden now.

Did you get the memo on that? Because I didn’t.

And do you want to know why you didn’t?

Because it’s a trap.
[.....]

damn back before the onion became sjw shills (because they live off of student interns from uni to make money for the original writers ofc)

the shit headlines we see posted in these forums will put The Onion out of business

the true craziness is that our headlines are serious and not satire (CNN, Accosta v. WH for example, deck of genders, etc)

you cant make this shit up lol

the shit headlines we see posted in these forums will put The Onion out of business

the true craziness is that our headlines are serious and not satire (CNN, Accosta v. WH for example, deck of genders, etc)

you cant make this shit up lol

what I was sold about my future

DsBXckEU8AA7zb6.jpg

what I got instead

DsBXdTvUcAABcBm.jpg

almost feel like a lesson could be taken away from LA and DETROIT

but never ever will

Back