evolution is bullshit

Hey mofo, does this remind you of anything:
dairy-cow.jpg

+
Makeup.jpg

+
wedding-ring-finger.jpg

Drackap said:
This thread is so retarded, I may have to leave before my IQ drops by intarweb osmosis.

I mean seriously, what the FUCKING FUCK are you all on?

FUCK

wow, way to rebutt my arguement there big guy!

you have really demonstrated your ability to formulate an arguement based on fact, you are well on your way to being an informed adult

(or not)

evolution is bullshit though.

Its funny that the people spouting off the most about evolution (liberals) are the ones PREVENTING more evolution from happening (welfare). Because welfare keeps alive the stupid and dumb so that they can procreate for the next generation of fucking retards. Thanks liberals, for fucking up evolution and the entire planet.

BadMoFo said:
wow, way to rebutt my arguement there big guy!

you have really demonstrated your ability to formulate an arguement based on fact, you are well on your way to being an informed adult

(or not)

Okay big guy, first of all, I want you to define what you understand by the term "evolution". Currently, it seems you think evolution means that all-of-a-sudden, we get a fish with legs born from a fish without legs, and everyone is happy about this and all of a sudden, a new species arrives!

Wrong.

If I've got the wrong end of your proverbial stick, then please clarify things for me before I attempt to argue against your currently ill-defined point of view.

Here's one example you can easily see happening in a short time: viruses "evolving" (if that counts, I'm far from an evolutionary biologist). See HIV, SARS, various strains of influenza (including the currently threatening avian influenza), etc.

Of course, we all know the true answer.

Suddenly_Dead said:
Here's one example you can easily see happening in a short time: viruses "evolving" (if that counts, I'm far from an evolutionary biologist). See HIV, SARS, various strains of influenza (including the currently threatening avian influenza), etc.
Finally, someone on my side of the argument :sunny:

Edit: Also, you're right, drug-resistant bacteria and virii are the most prominent forms of evolution today (they evolve faster because they breed once every 20 mins, making their evolution somewhat easier to notice than species who breed every 20 years!)

Last edited:
Animo said:
evolution is bullshit though.

Its funny that the people spouting off the most about evolution (liberals) are the ones PREVENTING more evolution from happening (welfare). Because welfare keeps alive the stupid and dumb so that they can procreate for the next generation of fucking retards. Thanks liberals, for fucking up evolution and the entire planet.

Lord knows you would have died out long ago without welfare, :).

:lol:

hey teb bundy, post your pic buddy, lets see your fucking inbred retarded face for a second ok buddy?

until then...well...I guess we can chalk you up to an evolutionary mistake...

oh and as far as your arguements that I think evolution happens overnight?

you fucking idiot.

are you telling me that these animals haven't been here for TENS OF MILLIONS of years?

whoops

fucking retard.

oh yeah wait, I forgot, I dont understand what Im talking about

once agian, I challenge you to show me WHY other animals have not evolved, and only mankind has.

care to comment now you fucking idiot?

I will paypal $100 in the event someone takes a video camera, films themselves punching BadMoFo in the head (blood MUST be drawn) and then posting said video on the internet.

Back