[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Glad you brought up the Lincoln Project. Who are, in fact, literal Foreign Agents.

Untitled-2-1024x910.jpg

that's why they should be investigated by the proper protocols.

If you mean "in the courts", then yeah, we're getting to that. There are so many law suits being filed its hard to keep track. Every one of them has to go through the motions and play a bit of partisan lawfare chess before it finds a court (usually federal) that's willing to hear the case and examine the evidence. These things take time.

Meanwhile there's still a legislative component to the election that has to be hashed out too. Hence the legislative hearings happening right now. Some of them are legally responsible for seating electors on Dec 14 so they have to get their ducks in a row or risk losing their votes entirely. So it's no surprise the legislatures are involved in a big way.

i could ask you the same question; do these hearings meet the definition of an election?

Yes and no. They're only required because there was so much fraud. Normally the legislators are only involved in the election as a formality. But in light of that fraud, these legislative hearings are critical to guarantee the security of their election, and to nullify some or all of it if necessary.

It's probably a fatal mistake to not realize who has the guns in this country and how far they're willing to go to guarantee Trump is re-elected. But by all means, please keep acting like it's some kind of joke.

That would make a good report to the FBI, I’m fairly sure Biden will take domestic terrorism much more seriously than Trump did.

That would make a good report to the FBI, I’m fairly sure Biden will take domestic terrorism much more seriously than Trump did.

We have our orders from the Commander in Chief himself.

"Stand down and stand by."

His orders will be abided by. If those orders change may God help you all.

EDIT: The corrupt FBI can suck my man pussy like the faggots they are.

Pair charged with interfering with safety on railroad tracks
Seattle – Two people arrested on the BNSF Railway tracks near Bellingham, Whatcom County, were charged with terrorist attack and other violence against a railroad carrier, and appeared in federal court today, announced U.S. Attorney Brian T. Moran. SAMANTHA FRANCES BROOKS, 27, and ELLEN BRENNAN REICHE, 23, both of Bellingham, Washington, were arrested Saturday night in Bellingham as they allegedly placed a ‘shunt’ on the tracks. A shunt disrupts the low level electrical current on the tracks and can disable various safety features.

“Since January there have been 41 incidents of shunts placed on the BNSF tracks in Whatcom and Skagit counties—causing crossing guards to malfunction, interfering with automatic breaking systems, and, in one case, causing the near-derailment of tanks of hazardous chemicals,” said U.S. Attorney Moran. “These crimes endanger our community. I commend the agents from Customs and Border Protection, FBI, BNSF Police, and state and local partners who prioritized stopping this criminal conduct.”

According to the criminal complaint, the FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force has been investigating the placement of shunts on the BNSF tracks since January 19, 2020. The shunt is comprised of wire and magnets that are stretched between the tracks, disrupting the systems that indicate a train is on the tracks. On ten occasions, shunts were placed in areas that disrupt the crossing guards where the tracks cross streets, so vehicles could have tried to cross the tracks unaware of the oncoming train. On the night of October 11, 2020, multiple shunts were placed in three different locations in Whatcom and Skagit Counties. The shunts triggered an automatic breaking system on a train that was transporting hazardous and combustible material. The emergency breaking then caused a portion of the train to decouple from the engine. Decoupling has the potential to cause a derailment—in this case—of tanker cars of flammable gas in a residential area.

Shortly after the first shunts were discovered in January, a claim of responsibility was published on an anarchist website.
[...]

No, it is by law. You're an ignorant retard.
So either the legal system is corrupt, or they're lying in court. With Giuliani seeking a pre-emptive pardon from Trump, I'm going with the latter. How about you?
It's been awhile since I've seen your name. I forgot how much of a far-left psycho retard you are. You probably do genuinely believe in the Russia-hoax. No point in either one of us talking to each other.
You're right, the problem with cultists they often can't recognise facts and break from from the cult to save themselves from it, they need the cult to be dismantled first to reduce their influence so that reality can finally shine though. Let me know when you see the light and we can have a reasonable discussion without cult blinkers binding your thoughts.

You're right, the problem with cultists they often can't recognise facts and break from from the cult to save themselves from it, they need the cult to be dismantled first to reduce their influence so that reality can finally shine though. Let me know when you see the light and we can have a reasonable discussion without cult blinkers binding your thoughts.
brainwashed, drooling retard in a cult with no thoughts of his own is now accusing people of being in a cult

Seriously. How much are you donating to the Trump Election Fraud?

Trump can be the President again for just 45 easy payments of $4,500 to the MAGAfund so that they can take this case to the Supreme Court!

Make it happen!

Plz keep donating to the trump nepotism grifter fund

We dont want poor jared to have to go back to working for his fathers slumlord business

Stop the steal!

Last edited:
Back