[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Sure you would. Just like your demonstrated burden of proof regarding the russian allegations.

There is no evidence of Trump being directly connected to Russia in any way. But if I'm not mistaken, that investigation is still ongoing.

This is how facts and evidence work. You don't get to ignore them, because they are, well, facts.

:lol: Where did I say it was official? I just posted a fucking picture. Havax, our resident constitutional law expert, seems to think I was insinuating something.

Also, today I learned that you have to wear officially licensed Trump apparel to be a Trump supporter. Who knew.

Why else would you post it if not to show it was "official?" The commentary about it being an official hat and a knockoff was to insinuate that the person holding the sign was performing a farce, ruse, or trick. I know it's hard for you to understand subtlety and context.

so the judges are going off what trump said in public instead of the wording in the actual EO... umm, that's stupid as fuck, and thankfully, it won't fly very long. the ban will go through. nice try though, you fucking libtard judge hacks.

that's how the court system has always worked, if you mouth off in public your statements will end up in court and used against you

so the judges are going off what trump said in public instead of the wording in the actual EO... umm, that's stupid as fuck, and thankfully, it won't fly very long. the ban will go through. nice try though, you fucking libtard judge hacks.

Yup. The first judge even said in his ruling that the EO is absolutely legal by the letter of the law. They are basing their decisions entirely on extrajudicial cherrypicked statements of Trump before he was elected.

Is Hawaii going to take in refugees now? I know the state was providing homeless people with one-way plane tickets, for several years, to "protect tourists" and, if I remember correctly, taken in only two refugees. All of that together seems to paint quite a hypocritical picture of Hawaii.

i hope u realize that states don't determine where refugees are resettled

Is Hawaii going to take in refugees now? I know the state was providing homeless people with one-way plane tickets, for several years, to "protect tourists" and, if I remember correctly, taken in only two refugees. All of that together seems to paint quite a hypocritical picture of Hawaii.

As long as these democrat appointed judges are around we're going to deal with bullshit judicial activism instead of constitutional judgements.

They also have 6 grad students from those nations who couldn't pay tuition if they're banned. Seriously. It's in the ruling.

:lol: we're coming up on the 2 month mark now, at this rate the end date of the muslim travel ban will have passed by the time the time appeals are heard

yes immigrants and refugees, super scary, i don't know how we made it through 8 years of obama let alone the last 2 months

yes immigrants and refugees, super scary, i don't know how we made it through 8 years of obama let alone the last 2 months

74d32f3b84933f9d51adc7e4848e6076.jpg

but putting a halt on refugees for 90 days would help us to figure out a better vetting system to weed out the extremist muslim terrorists that have been known to mix in with the refugees. i know that's what you meant, though.

Back