[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

6oezy09merly.jpg

This will be jomo after his welfare gets cut and he has to get a job (except jomo is morbidly obese)

:lol:

I'm starting to love trump more and more every day cut all welfare healthcare and disability payments for these fat losers #maga

Will jomo find a job before trump axes state funding to arkansas for white trash trailer park rednecks ???

:harambe:

Ohh I don't think jomo will realize he's the type of leech trump hates until it actually hits him

:lol: Where did I say it was official? I just posted a fucking picture. Havax, our resident constitutional law expert, seems to think I was insinuating something.

Also, today I learned that you have to wear officially licensed Trump apparel to be a Trump supporter. Who knew.

:lol: Where did I say it was official? I just posted a fucking picture. Havax, our resident constitutional law expert, seems to think I was insinuating something.

fake news

we all knew what you were doing

nice backpedal, though

Last edited:

Also, today I learned that you have to wear officially licensed Trump apparel to be a Trump supporter. Who knew.

Much better than the required wear for the left. :lol: I don't have pics nor do I want to look but we have all seen the uniforms the left wear

WqlOjcq.jpg

listen, if trump presented hard evidence that obama himself ordered lynch to "wire tap" him during the election, you still wouldn't believe it, so i'm not really worried about you or your fake news opinions.

listen, if trump presented hard evidence that obama himself ordered lynch to "wire tap" him during the election, you still wouldn't believe it, so i'm not really worried about you or your fake news opinions.

I would believe it. It's called evidence for a reason. But what has Trump produced? Jack shit.

So curb your cynicism and stick to being our resident constitutional law expert, and old angry guy.

I would believe it. It's called evidence for a reason. But what has Trump produced? Jack shit.

So curb your cynicism and stick to being our resident constitutional law expert, and old angry guy.

How come the FBI delayed their answer to the question "Do you have Trump now or earlier, under surveillance?" I guess we won't find out next Wednesday since their response will be classified

Last edited:

Sure you would. Just like your demonstrated burden of proof regarding the russian allegations.

Back