BadMofo

Ben was a good bud and he was funny as hell in person. It's funny how the ones who never met him picture him as frothing at the mouth and a conspiracy theorist while in reality and for the ones who have met him in person, he was just a loud mouthed jester. He was a d-bag on line which goes for the majority of people on tw though.

This is pretty much the impression I always got of him. I never got to meet him in person, but seriously look at any picture of him with any Tribers back in the day. He was always making people laugh, always taking care of people in the community, seemed like a really genuine guy.

Bummer that he was struggling so much, but it's good to know he had some support available in tough times.

damn that really sucks scoob. sounds like you were a good friend to him. its tough watching someone hit rock bottom.

i have a friend that had his wife divorce him, dad died, and got laid off from a job all within a 1-2 year time span. dude started drinking every day, wouldn't apply for jobs, etc...he was jobless for 3 years, i guess his mom was supporting him. he then got his act together, stopped drinking and went vegan for a year - lost a ton of weight...and got a job. now he's back to eating meat, hitting up the booze hardcore again, gained all the weight (plus more) back. we have all tried to intervene, but there is only so much you can do. i have a feeling he is going to end up like mofo.

523455_10151327923026579_1667109312_n.jpg

Couple years ago when wife and I went to go down to SD for a weekend and hung out in PB.

well I had him on ignore for many years given his style of posting early on. (ie stupid) and after taking him off saw that he was mentally unstable so enjoyed poking fun at him.

overall he was pretty much an obnoxious cunt so not sure the world lost anything of value here.

holee fuk dis ended treat :king: loool gfg

yeah i never understood the guy

but it is sad, and i have talked shit to him and plenty of his buds (scooby)

odio has picked up the weird death threats in the rep section tho

the legend lives on?

We have all talked shit and its no harm no foul. I am not thinking there would be any pity party for Ben here and he wouldnt have give a shit anyway.

I am actually laughing at the dorks like Pagy, coombz, and isuk who are perpetually butt hurt.

Ben was good people...

He was one of maybe 5 or 6 of you assholes who was good to my wife at TW:W...

Really sad to hear he was having so many troubles of late. :/

We have all talked shit and its no harm no foul. I am not thinking there would be any pity party for Ben here and he wouldnt have give a shit anyway.

I am actually laughing at the dorks like Pagy, coombz, and isuk who are perpetually butt hurt.

I don't know what you think I would be holding a grudge over or be 'butt hurt' about?? I barely had any interactions on here with the guy and he never sent me any of his weird threatening reps or PMs

im just saying what I think, as I always do

maybe (probably) I'd feel differently if I'd ever met him in person as so many of you did...but from where I'm sitting he was always a dumb angry twat and that's all I can judge him on

Back