BadMofo

ben little heart went shittle , ben little oh so brittle , ben little pop pop popped , ben little rest in piddle , big head small arteries , fathead mcmeltdown , kevin mitnick , rip , so long bighead , yara big fat loser

usually the funeral home asks u wat u want obit 2 say and u write it down and they do the rest and tack it onto the gigantic bill

Actually, you write it down, send it to your local newspaper, and pay the fee. Death notices are automatic, and should appear in local papers a day or two after death.

I wrote my mom's last year and the sibs edited it until we all agreed on it. It came out to about 250 words and ran four days.

First off, Jason Kotz you are a try hard sperg lord. If anything Ben is laughing at you from beyond the grave because he made you obsess so much over him.

Over the past few months Ben has been hitting rock bottom with alcoholism combined with getting laid off from Qualcomm. He was in rehab back in October/November and I went to go visit him. He looked like shit and I could tell was still drinking. I told him that I would be his go to buddy to call if he ever needed anything and that he should really dry out. He then goes to tell me he actually ended up in rehab because of his long lost daughter (yeah) showing up to live with him and that she would find him passed out face first quite often.
Anyway fast forward a few weeks and I have been calling him quite often just to check in and see if has been sober. I could tell he was on some heavy drugs talking to him I am guessing to suppress the DTs and other meds to help his heart. For a couple weeks I got a little scared because his phone wasnt ringing but that was because he had to turn in his old work phone.
I just spoke to Ben on Dec 10th I think and I know he was moving back into his mom's old house to rent out his condo down at PB. Somehow in the back of my mind I knew this was a possibility.

Ben was a good bud and he was funny as hell in person. It's funny how the ones who never met him picture him as frothing at the mouth and a conspiracy theorist while in reality and for the ones who have met him in person, he was just a loud mouthed jester. He was a d-bag on line which goes for the majority of people on tw though.

Luckily when I talked to him last he said he sent his daughter away to live with the mom so he could get his act straight. I really think he tried but boozing that hard will make your ticker go boom.

He was a good bud and I will miss him.

You were a great friend to him Scoob. It's also a good reminder of how much fun we all had back in the day - playing tribes, going to lan parties, posting on TW and hanging in IRC. Not a care in the world. Good times - good games.

Back