The SuicideTaxi/Fngrbang/Validuz effect

val is like 26, still lives at home, and still cries on the internet over video games

he also went to a shitty community college for 'game programming'

:lol:

you talk a lot of shit for someone that doesnt sound old enough to drive.
What shit talking? I along with everyone else have you pegged for an old washed-up loser who has a fat-ass slob of a wife.

Seriously, I don't care what I sounded like when I was younger, but anyone posting here as old as you, has to be one of the most pathetic losers around. Your unfortunate wives must know this... :(

watching juggs and validuz try to insult eachother is making me feel both awkward and shameful as an observer

thats pretty special

What shit talking? I along with everyone else have you pegged for an old washed-up loser who has a fat-ass slob of a wife.

Seriously, I don't care what I sounded like when I was younger, but anyone posting here as old as you, has to be one of the most pathetic losers around. Your unfortunate wives must know this... :(

pre-teen angst is not a pretty thing.

val is like 26, still lives at home, and still cries on the internet over video games

he also went to a shitty community college for 'game programming'

:lol:
25, two degrees (engineering and game development), one from a traditional college and one from a technical college and I have been living on my own with zero help from my family since I was 19.

If that's all you got on me, you should definitely try harder.

You on the other hand, are an angry teenager that hasn't worked a day in his life (you're on an allowance), sits home all day playing video games because he has no friends to go hand out with and forum trolls because he knows deep down he's not worth shit and has to exert that hatred somewhere. You also carry around this resentment because you e-declined to join a team in a video game that you were terrible at.

Last edited:
nerd46422fm3.jpg

25, two degrees (engineering and game development), one from a traditional college and one from a technical college and I have been living on my own with zero help from my family since I was 19.

If that's all you got on me, you should definitely try harder.

You on the other hand, are an angry teenager that hasn't worked a day in his life (you're on an allowance), sits home all day playing video games because he has no friends to go hand out with and forum trolls because he knows deep down he's not worth shit and has to exert that hatred somewhere. You also carry around this resentment because you e-declined to join a team in a video game that you were terrible at.

you're almost right

my dad did bring over a 2006 infiniti over as my new car for christmas today

isnt that sweet

one day, when you get out of puberty, you may have a wife.

i doubt it, but its something for you to shoot for.
Shoot for? You mean shoot at? Your wife is like a fucking hippopotamus. Who in their right fucking mind would want that?

Then again, I guess you guys were somehow attracted to each other. One fat loser to another. So if you waste your adult life posting on internet forums, what retard task does your wife perform all day? Does she wear the working pants in the family too?

Shoot for? You mean shoot at? Your wife is like a fucking hippopotamus. Who in their right fucking mind would want that?

Then again, I guess you guys were somehow attracted to each other. One fat loser to another. So if you waste your adult life posting on internet forums, what retard task does your wife perform all day? Does she wear the working pants in the family too?

i dont know where i got a wife at..but ok.

you're very angry for a pre-teen. mom giving you too much sugar?

Back