Books

This last year has been busy and the books I've read haven't been that great.
-Brain on Fire
-Molokai
-Cognitive Therapy and the Emotional Disorders (kinda old but still being built on)
-The Nix (a novel with a gamer main character... but the cool thing is this guy mentions in book '...seeing the face of Satan in the smoke of Tower Two,...' but no credit to TW :/... ok enough...)
-The Incredible Unlikeliness of Being: Evolution and the Making of Us

A couple years ago I finished a short (maybe more coming) series. Start with
-The Shadow of the Wind
I really liked that novel and the two books by Carlos Ruiz Zafon I read after that one.

Last edited:
I only read physical books. I find reading on a screen, other than a quick article, too easy to look at other shit.

In Progress:
Dude, You're Going to Be a Dad!

Just Finished:
Zero to One -- Peter Thiel
Python Programming -- I forget who wrote it

I have been reading a lot of books about the Apollo space program.

Carrying the Fire
Apollo 13
Failure is Not an Option
The Right Stuff (currently reading)

I have some Trump books on my shelf waiting

Fire and Fury
The James Comey book
And I just pre-ordered Bob Woodward’s book, Fear

I have been reading a lot of books about the Apollo space program.

Carrying the Fire
Apollo 13
Failure is Not an Option
The Right Stuff (currently reading)

I have some Trump books on my shelf waiting

Fire and Fury
The James Comey book
And I just pre-ordered Bob Woodward’s book, Fear

you need to read this:

914mgiRUV4L.jpg

Why not? Because the "Russia Hoax" that has produced several indictments, several guilty pleas, and even labeled the PRESIDENT an un-indicted co-conspirator, isn't a hoax.

Why not? Because the "Russia Hoax" that has produced several indictments, several guilty pleas, and even labeled the PRESIDENT an un-indicted co-conspirator, isn't a hoax.

yep, that's what i thought. go ahead and stay in your own little echo chamber of shit with ur james comey and woodward book, dumb fuck. :shrug:

no doubt an avid cnn watcher and vox/huffpo reader

Last edited:
How does anyone really have the energy to "dispute" what these lemmings have crammed into their heads... I mean even if you did dispute it with unassailable fact, they would still dismiss it because it doesn't fit what they want to believe anyway.

feel free to list the people who got indicted for russia collusion that will actually see a courtroom. :shrug:

So it doesn't count if they're indicted and reach a plea deal with the special counsel? Sort of unsure what your point is here.

If you want to believe something is a hoax, keep on keeping on. It is raining guilty pleas though.

How does anyone really have the energy to "dispute" what these lemmings have crammed into their heads... I mean even if you did dispute it with unassailable fact, they would still dismiss it because it doesn't fit what they want to believe anyway.

Not sure what side of this argument you're on, since your statement is pretty ambiguous. I personally have a hard time seeing things as a hoax when a special prosecutor is gather guilty pleas like pokemon cards.

havax has literal shit for brains

what's that other book for simple minded idiots that you take seriously havax? oh yeah, the Bible :jester:

Ok, ok back on topic people.
Finishing up “Sea of Swords” by R.A. Salvatore.
Next, a vampire novel to mix things up.

Back