[cooking with sam]gnocchi with meat sauce and cheese

odd, it may be a regional deal. I just know on my GF's boat if they ask for a birthday cake it is assumed it is for a brazilian so they make this fucked up cake. They have to specifically ask for normal cake if its an expat

odd, it may be a regional deal. I just know on my GF's boat if they ask for a birthday cake it is assumed it is for a brazilian so they make this fucked up cake. They have to specifically ask for normal cake if its an expat

oh well, I've never heard of this insane cake. guess I'll make a cake for the next [cooking with sam]...

italian/mediterranean

i only started actually 'cooking' a week ago, and only on slow nights (wed/thurs). i think i've burned myself 40 times since.

also i learned that there is a big difference between 400 degrees and 700 degrees, at least where the skin on my fingers is concerned.

Haha word. Eventually you get used to the heat. I cook at a french bistro, i run breakfast/lunch. I enjoy it there, going to miss my crazy Jamaican chef.

I tried a variation of this tonight using what I had on hand (can of diced tomatoes, sausage instead of steak, frozen gnocchi that was on sale a few weeks ago, good hot sauce instead of tabasco, etc,) and I can confirm that it is indeed a very sound and tasty premise.

I will do the real deal this weekend if I have time.

Haha word. Eventually you get used to the heat. I cook at a french bistro, i run breakfast/lunch. I enjoy it there, going to miss my crazy Jamaican chef.

what shoes do you wear? i'm trying to find a new pair of something that i can kick off if need be that will also protect from knives + shit

Back