[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

giphy.gif

Why do all these terrorist groups have 4 rag tag idiots with rockets ak47 and like 3 people walking around recording everything on a shitty cell phone

Why do all these terrorist groups have 4 rag tag idiots with rockets ak47 and like 3 people walking around recording everything on a shitty cell phone

Because it's hard to get a decent cell phone there without switching to TMobile

This was actually recorded last week.

Al-Qaeda is making a comeback because ISIS has been decimated.

Yea, european media is trying to promote son of osama bin laden as the new head of al qaeda... It's only a matter of time before we got new terrorists to "worry" about.

im a brown trash fukkn pussy dat my own fukkn famly h8s n wishn I gon die evry day so my famly can stop livin a chitlyfe but here we r imma brown trash fukkn pussyass disgr8c 2 my own race frenz n famly wtf lma0 smdh lol :jester:

oldnativecuckfuk pussyass fukkn l0s3r no him still b soundn lykkit 2 lma0 smdh lol :jester:

One good Vice piece was "This is what winning looks like" where they talk about working with Afghan security force.

Basically they all get high from opium before battle, and they have a never ending problem of not aiming at anything when they fire their guns. Americans would give them all this ammo and they would use it all not really aiming at anything as a "show of force."

Back