you want people to contribute?

don't forget that colosus had the chance to make himself healthier and get funding to run tw for the next 10 years

instead he decided that it wasn't worth it

yeah, he deserves my contribution :lol:
yeah, even though he pays out of pocket.

normally i like your trolls, but this is just stupid.

well.. i guess my point is this. just about everyone in this thread has been here for almost 9 years now. whoring TW has become part of our lives. I mean.. yeah i dont know why it took me until now to contribute.. but anyway.. what would we all do without TW? seriously..

It wouldn't be a big deal for me if tw went away.... its just something to pass time for me.

would suck if i never talked to some people here again - i've met a few people at UVALan and have known a handful of people here for 6-8 years... woudl suck if i had no way of talking to them again.

well i didn't mean it like it was a hobby for us.. it is to some.. but it's just something we're accustomed to now. It would suck if there was no more TW. but i mean.. i wouldn't die if it weren't here. But honestly.. if a video game or a movie or whatever.. if you're paying money for entertainment time.

$10 for years of entertainment is a damn good deal. and it's optional to boot.

I'd only get 2 more hot and steamy sex sessions with my 8 supermodel girlfriends if I didn't browse TW, not a big deal.

I'd give tw money if a mod changes my name. or just do it like xbox live does it, 10 dollars every time you change it.

yah while we're at it new threads can only be made by contributors.
in fact make the site only viewable by contributors

Stupid idea. This site isn't cool enough for that to work. TW is like an interactive bathroom reader. I could give a shit.

From the horse's mouth..

or... how about you pay a dollar and you get to temp-ban someone for a day. (or make it 5 bux. i dunno)

that would be fun.

also to keep it from getting out of hand you could say you can only temp ban 1 person per week. and you can only GET temp banned once in a month or something like that.

also the pay to change your name idea would be kinda neat. since its actually adding functionality, rather than just taking away functionality (i.e. no more search)

Last edited:
Back