you want people to contribute?

you shouldn't have to force people to contribute.

i mean its fucking 10$. you can't give up 10$ for tw? for alot of people thats 1$/year, and for (probably) the majority its only 2$/year....

cheap fucks.

I just became a contributor right now.

i mean its fucking 10$. you can't give up 10$ for tw? for alot of people thats 1$/year, and for (probably) the majority its only 2$/year....

cheap fucks.

mostly because of this.. i guess i've been here long enough.. i felt guilty not being one.

I just became a non-contributor right now because of this thread.

I took BACK my $10 because of this thread.

Owned.

I just became a contributor right now.

cheap fucks.

mostly because of this.. i guess i've been here long enough.. i felt guilty not being one.

Although I contribute because I want the site to keep going, I can't say I'm persuaded by this argument, because as much as we are customers of TW, we're the product as well.

If people read your posts then the traffic goes up and the income from google ads goes up too.

Likewise if we simply ejected all non-contributing members I suspect that TW would be worse off financially.

I live in a shithole country and I have contributed. it costs more to go watch a movie in the theater than to be a contributor. there is just no fucking excuse not to donate.

Although I contribute because I want the site to keep going, I can't say I'm persuaded by this argument, because as much as we are customers of TW, we're the product as well.

If people read your posts then the traffic goes up and the income from google ads goes up too.

Likewise if we simply ejected all non-contributing members I suspect that TW would be worse off financially.

right, we are the product, i know what you're saying.

but if you think this site can run off google ads alone, then :rofl:

rayn already made a post a while back and people are still paying out of pocket monthly to run this. eventually that will need to be passed on to someone else, if there is someone else. so why not contribute every now and then and help out?

don't forget that colosus had the chance to make himself healthier and get funding to run tw for the next 10 years

instead he decided that it wasn't worth it

yeah, he deserves my contribution :lol:

Back