News: Tribes: Vengeance Skinning Contest

just a quik question......
I know that the deadline is July 9th, is there a time frame on that date ?
and what time zone?

and yes Dunce I imagine alot of the submissions we won't see until after the 9th...

Last edited:
peachskin said:
i am still working on mine...here are a few colorization test (quickly made, just to see and have some fun after hours of work...).

_peachskin_phoenix_skinning_contest_thumbs.jpg

I would love to se the top middle guy without the purple if you have the inclination ;-)

maybe use the same colour as the bottom right guy? I dont know upto you really :cool:

(not a judge by the way just personal preference)

Here's what I am currently working on to finish today.

oldschool.jpg

T1/Starsiege inspired. I wasn't going to touch the T2 bannaramma Phoenix.

And incase anyone is wondering that is the Harabec logo on him.

I still need to tweak the colors(they're too dull), finish the head, do the normal map, and do the lum map.

Are we suppose to send in the normal maps filtered or in the greyscale version they were provied to us in? (I read all the posts about it and I am still confused).

Also does anyone know if the lum map for the body should be 512x512 (1/2 size like the head lum map)?

Heeeeeeeelp! :)

btw when is the exact deadline?, specially for ppl in different timezones.. i assume any time up to 11.59pm est USA friday 9th is ok? ..if someone was to make a mad dash at teh 11th hour etc :p

DOX said:
btw when is the exact deadline?, specially for ppl in different timezones.. i assume any time up to 11.59pm est USA friday 9th is ok? ..if someone was to make a mad dash at teh 11th hour etc :p
12 midnight, pacific time (aka my time). It is 9:50pm as of this post.

Back