[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

So... they voluntarily apply for the job of ring girl and then a man comes along and puts them on the unemployment line :lol:

Ring girls replaced in Horn fight night controversy

Promoters of Saturday night’s Battle of Bendigo boxing show featuring Jeff Horn and Michael Zerafa have replaced ring card women with men, after coming under fire from local councillors and women’s advocate groups.

Event co-promoter Dean Lonergan said he was disappointed with the criticism and had replaced the three women with males, who would be referred to as ‘fight progress managers’.

:rofl:

Kind of the same thing happened to my brother-in-law. Was brought over to the states when he was 4. Family did some bad credit card stuff when he was in his teens... he claims brother/family had him take the fall for it. All those years the family was in the states and they never thought it was important to get his citizenship. he went back to Mexico on his own voluntarily before he was caught by ice. they're going to try to come back to the States the correct way now and we'll see. They have a daughter that was born in the states and so she's a legal citizen now.

What's funny is I've been to Mexico more times in my life than he ever has; could never visit Mexico since he was illegal here and couldn't cross back and forth. Although basically never having been to Mexico, his family embraced mex culture in LA and, I think, never felt a need to be part of the U.S. so no need to become a citizen. He, wife, and daughter are doing pretty well now. they had a condo in LA and they used that money to buy a house here in mex and he's working at a hotel; being bilingual has helped. I actually think he's happier living here than in California. It is hard to make much money over here in Mexico though.

Last edited:
AWESOME PRECEDENT!!!111

Court Overturns Conviction Of Five-Time Deported Immigrant Who Shot Kate Steinle | The Daily Caller

A California court overturned the conviction Friday of a five-time deported homeless illegal immigrant who shot Kate Steinle in 2015.

The 1st District Court of Appeals ruled that the trial judge erred in not giving the jury “the momentary possession instruction,” NPR reported.

“It is undisputed that defendant was holding the gun when it fired. But that fact alone does not establish he possessed the gun for more than a moment. To possess the gun, defendant had to know he was holding it,” the appellate court wrote, according to NPR.

Yes, that is my point. Fully codify the process on BOTH ends. What causes a review and what happens the second it is found to be not applicable.

Loveland school suspends teen over family gun outing; pics on social media Page Two

Need to avoid that kind of shit

this might be possible if rebublicans came on board with this shit instead of knee-jerk ree any time it's mentioned. your going to get an AWB past with all the hemhawing after another few mass shootings. cruz should not have had a gun, nor the waffle house shooter and a few others. pass some good laws

After his family died, he threatened to kill himself. So the police took his guns. - The Washington Post

this might be possible if rebublicans came on board with this shit instead of knee-jerk ree any time it's mentioned. your going to get an AWB past with all the hemhawing after another few mass shootings. cruz should not have had a gun, nor the waffle house shooter and a few others. pass some good laws

After his family died, he threatened to kill himself. So the police took his guns. - The Washington Post

MUH COMMON SENSE GUN LEGISLATION

IT IS JUST COMMON SENSE

until, well, it obviousy isn't.

the 30 other police calls to Cruz's house should have been more than enough.......and was more than enough imo. He was in and out of the system more than you and your friends were. And you are also disqualified from owning a firearm yet brag openly on here about having one. *RED FLAG*

Listen fuck stick we all know the plan. Nobody on this forum isn't wise to the game or the true goal..........total white christian disarmament as protected classes gain a new justice system that no longer criminally prosecutes them (like the newly released 5 time deported homeless illegal immigrant Kate Steinle murderer ST just posted about).

ushered in by foreign or even domestic muds, who statistically can't follow the law (like the 63% of arrests by Feds last year with illegal immigrants, or the 13% of African American population responsible for over 50% of all violent crime statistics yearly)

we know you are both an admitted felon, who spent his youth stealing others property, who still admits to being a low employed and underpaid peon with a hard core redistribution agenda of the prophet Bernie.

So what do people like me get by compromising with you?

The answer is less than nothing.

I want to be left alone. You want all that others have.

I want you to fuck off and go figure it out. You want me unarmed and without say over what you and the rest of the mud flood demand.......over MY private property and possessions

Much like Ilhan's calls last week for the UN to take over control of the US border. :rofl:

not going to happen sweet cheeks

so lets cut the shit here.

In a perfect world red flag laws would be fine. It would spot the criminally insane and those who are losing it.

But we don't live in a perfect world. If we did there wouldn't be any crimes with guns at all and we wouldn't need any laws to protect us.

In fact I'd argue that many people are becoming so screwed up, so defective and defunct, that you will have to be as crazy as they are to listen to further calls for disarmament.

I know it starts with doing away with the big and scary guns.

Then the black and sinister looking guns.

Then the guns that hold too many bullets.

Then the fully semi automatic assault weapons

then the semi automatics

then the handguns

then, well, all of it until we look just like the UK who has already learned this lesson and now has to go after knife control inside their Orwellian police state.

The prison can never be safe enough. The police state always needs more. The open air insane asylum people, like you, can never give them enough of others money and flesh.

If red flag laws weren't already used and abused in the States that have them you might have a better argument, but you don't. People have already died over these things because one fruit cake liberal thought anyone who owned a gun would have to be crazy. Not a day passes that the left doesn't try to doxxx and financially ruin or demonetize people who have opinions they don't like. We already see feminists justifying fake rape, sjw like Smollet justify fake assaults, and the extent one side will go through to subjugate the other.

I say bring on the AWB. It didn't work in NZ. It didn't work in CT or NY. It clearly isn't working in CA, it isn't going to work any better in the midwest either.

You can pretend you got the guns while people laugh like they always have.

Like you laugh as a Felon when you got your AR-10 you were so proud of.

The slippery slope is over for those who are paying attention.

The list of crimes that make you ineligible to own a gun grows.......the list of people who can take away your rights grows. Not just from crazy family, but crazier coworkers, disgruntled ex-gfs to wives, to neighbors, to roommates.

In Cali the list of qualifying misdemeanors grows as well. Now includes DUI's, noise complaints that could be called domestic arguments, to legalized recreational cannabis usage.

Yeah we will pass........but thanks for trying anyways. Ask your dad to borrow 5 more dollars. Then donate it to Bernie 2020 like Anubis has. That is as good of a consolation gift as we are offering atm.

Last edited:
Ask mollie how she feels about white ppl

DlXLDHoW0AEEXjf.jpg

Oh well least we got them tacos and kabobs while we watch this clown world burn

Last edited:
Back